US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I put this here because it is pure politics. Why? WTF are our Marines running out of cammies? Absolute horse shit and incompetence! As a Marine, we take great pride in our uniforms and more importantly our UNIFORMITY which is vital. Oh not now, lets play 'Garanimals ' with our uniforms! I can remember when Bill Clinton was the POTUS and everyone was like 'Hey, look at the pay raises he is giving us!' Ha. That's all good, but....we ran out of the B's....Beans, Bullets and Band Aids (Bad Guys are always plentiful). We didn't even have cleaning supplies for the barracks, and for months we did not do any field training what so ever. Instead of live fire exercises, and training with blanks, we used the old 'Bang..bang....JAM' verbal crap. This is a big deal...some might not think it is...but it is. Look at military units in 3rd World countries. The uniforms (not for dog and pony shows...and even then there are differences) are mix and match, ESPECIALLY if they are in combat. I F*******G HATE every thing about this administration...EVERY THING! And I won't even go into the price they charge these young men and women for their uniforms either. Its heinous.

1696247159320.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score