Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
After Shapiro's put-down of Tucker for pointing out there are also other atrocities in the world to be outraged about, I'm inclined to not believe anything Shapiro says. He attacks Tucker's example comparing drug deaths, while ignoring the other examples.

Ben Shapiro Condemns Tucker Carlson for ‘Downplaying’ Attack on Israel: ‘It’s Idiocy! It’s Just Moral Stupidity!’

He's saying that pointing out that something else is bad makes the attack on Israel less bad. To me he's saying that there's absolutely nothing else in the world that can be as bad as an attack on Israel.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
After Shapiro's put-down of Tucker for pointing out there are also other atrocities in the world to be outraged about, I'm inclined to not believe anything Shapiro says. He attacks Tucker's example comparing drug deaths, while ignoring the other examples.

Ben Shapiro Condemns Tucker Carlson for ‘Downplaying’ Attack on Israel: ‘It’s Idiocy! It’s Just Moral Stupidity!’

He's saying that pointing out that something else is bad makes the attack on Israel less bad. To me he's saying that there's absolutely nothing else in the world that can be as bad as an attack on Israel.
Nothing in that video i posted by Shapiro is incorrect. Please provide writing or video of what Shapiro said/did. And the video or writing of Tucker that this article is saying he condemns.

I found one for you. From what Ben says here I agree with him.

You can't compare what the animals are doing to the Jews right now, babies, women, families, concert goers, and what Tucker is comparing.

Ben is pissed, and every person should be and feel just like him.

Tucker has a big influence on people, conservatives in general, what he did was downplay the atrocities that the animals are doing right now and have always been doing. It's no different than what msm does and has done for ages.

Tucker should apologize.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
You can't compare what the animals are doing to the Jews right now, babies, women, families, concert goers, and what Tucker is comparing.
I can easily compare Armenia lobbing missiles into Azerbaijan, killing civilians by the hundreds. If you can't, that's ok.

Nothing in that video i posted by Shapiro is incorrect.
I'm not judging that video. I said I'm not inclined to believe anything Shapiro says. In other words, I don't consider him to be a trustworthy source. Doesn't mean everything he says is incorrect, but I have to hear it from other sources to believe it.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I can easily compare Armenia lobbing missiles into Azerbaijan, killing civilians by the hundreds. If you can't, that's ok.

I'm not judging that video. I said I'm not inclined to believe anything Shapiro says. In other words, I don't consider him to be a trustworthy source. Doesn't mean everything he says is incorrect, but I have to hear it from other sources to believe it.
Can you provide video of what Tucker said? I still wonder why you think Ben is lying? I have only watched Bens video, and if Tucker did what Ben says I'm not seeing that as lying.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you provide video of what Tucker said? I still wonder why you think Ben is lying?
Ep. 29 After the Hamas attacks, what’s the wise path forward?

Quit claiming I said something I didn't. I NEVER SAID SHAPIRO IS LYING. I said "I'm inclined to not believe anything Shapiro says." Bit of a difference there. I couldn't say that somebody claiming their cameras run great on 500 foot CCA runs is lying, but I'd also in this case be inclined to not believe anything he/she says. It's practicing due diligence based on my own knowledge and experience. Are you agreeing that Tucker downplayed the attack on Israel without even having listened to what he said? That is the one any only specific issue I commented on.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Return with us today as we turn back the pages to yesteryear (Playing The Lone Ranger Music)
When the now 2nd. worst President was unable to get The Hostages out of Iran! (Dang a "demorat" too)
Enter H Ross Perot and a jet to rescue his people! Not too long after that fiasco DJT
started his work against the Swamp! Ever wonder why King George Bush Family started
their hate for DJT!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Ep. 29 After the Hamas attacks, what’s the wise path forward?

Quit claiming I said something I didn't. I NEVER SAID SHAPIRO IS LYING. I said "I'm inclined to not believe anything Shapiro says." Bit of a difference there. I couldn't say that somebody claiming their cameras run great on 500 foot CCA runs is lying, but I'd also in this case be inclined to not believe anything he/she says. It's practicing due diligence based on my own knowledge and experience. Are you agreeing that Tucker downplayed the attack on Israel without even having listened to what he said? That is the one any only specific issue I commented on.
That can't be what Ben is referring to. At what point in that segment with Vivek did Tucker say what Ben said he did? I must have missed it. And BTW, I'm a fan of Tucker.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

I must have interpreted you wrong. You say your not inclined to believe what he says. Are you not "inclined" believe truth tellers or liars?

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump said recently that Israel PM Netanyahu backed out at the last minute to not participate in taking out Iranian general Soleimani in 2020.

I see why Bibi would have backed out, Israel does most of its work covertly without taking any credit or leaving any evidence that would tie it back to them.

If you do say to world that you did it, expect the people in the affected country to ask their government for revenge, otherwise that government or party is dead for life. Had the US not announced that we did it, Iran would have not attacked the air force base in Iraq. They would have blamed Israel but they don't have the proof.

Just like Russia doesn't have the proof as to who blew up the Nordstream pipe line. Had sleepy joe mumbled that by mistake in a press conference or had he announced it in a address after blowing up the pipeline then Russia would have retaliated directly.

So I do not know why a former UN ambassador like Nikki Haley or Sen Lindsey Graham openly call for war with Iran. Alteast Graham is a career neo con who gets a boner when ever he hears the word war he has nevered married and has no kids. So he doesn't really care if we start ww3.

Nikki Haley is just in it to get rich nothing else. She wrote in her resignation letter to Trump
"I expect you will appreciate my sense that returning from government to the private sector is not a step down but a step up"

You don't go from being in significant debt while still being the NC governor and UN ambassador but get uber rich after getting into the private sector just giving speeches and being on the board of Boeing.

This is a woman who changed her name to blend in.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
You say your not inclined to believe what he says. Are you not "inclined" believe truth tellers or liars?
I forfeit. I don't have time for this silliness. I stated my opinion of something, you stated yours, and anybody who reads them can judge for themselves.