US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Thoughts On Proclamation 7463, Or "Digital McCarthyism" On The Move
Thoughts On Proclamation 7463, Or "Digital McCarthyism" On The Move | ZeroHedge

......... As Siegel writes: “Americans are no longer presumed to have the right to choose their own leaders or to question decisions made in the name of national security. Anyone who says otherwise can be labeled a domestic extremist.”
Siegel’s essay is a tour de force whose richness and detail I can only hint at here. If I had to summarize his findings, I would emphasize three points.
  • First, that “after the pretense of fighting a foreign threat fell away, what was left was the core mission to enforce a narrative monopoly over truth.” We see that everywhere, whether the subject is Trump, Jan. 6, COVID, Russia, the joys of transsexuality, or the brittleness of the Constitution in the face of the perpetual emergency foisted upon us by the permanent state.
  • The second point follows that brittleness: “The pattern in these cases is that the ruling class justifies taking liberties with the law to save the planet but ends up violating the Constitution to hide the truth and protect itself.”
  • And that brings me to the third and most fundamental principle that Siegel has uncovered in this harrowing piece of work: That the ruling class, the elite that officiates over the ceremonies, perquisites, and directives of the deep state, are bound by one overriding conviction. “As a class,” Siegel concludes, “their highest principle is that they alone can wield power.” No one who reads this essay can doubt that this is true.
As I say, things are always worse than they seem.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The government of the United States of America is made up predominately of Pedophiles, immature sexually confused snowflakes and other sexual deviants.

Prove me wrong

US Gives More Than $4.1 Billion In Grants For LGBT Initiatives Worldwide
US Gives More Than $4.1 Billion In Grants For LGBT Initiatives Worldwide | ZeroHedge

..................One discovery revealed an ongoing grant paid to Emory University so researchers can study "the rectal mucosal effects of cross-sex hormone therapy among U.S. and Thai transgender women," The Epoch Times confirmed.

Activists rallying to support people who identify as transgender gather on the steps of City Hall, in New York, New York, on Oct. 24, 2018. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

The project started in 2019 with a projected end date of July 2024. According to the government website, researchers will receive almost $3.5 million from the U.S. government to do the work.

The project is categorized under "allergy and infectious diseases research," with the stated purpose to "assist public and private nonprofit institutions and individuals to establish, expand, and improve biomedical research and research training in infectious diseases and related areas," according to the federal spending website.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Isn't it fun to listen to "Fairy Tails" of a President.
He is going to help Israel as one of the "Young Lions" that look on!
Note today's speech and the dates of the articles...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because the money laundering enterprise known as Ukraine, must be fed!

Biden Considering Huge $100 Billion Ukraine Spending Package: Telegraph
Biden Considering Huge $100 Billion Ukraine Spending Package: Telegraph | ZeroHedge
I'd say it was time for sanctioning this idiot with extreme prejudice, but someone might take me seriously, then they'd blame me personally for saying it out loud.
Which is to say, we still have freedom of speech, until the fictional bureau of ignorance decides we don't.