US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Want to truly understand what a weak, ineffective, POS POTUS is? Look no further....we have a perfect example!

View attachment 177826
So...is it official then?....Brandon's party is really the antisemitic Nazi party? I have to admit that after all the bullshit the world went through with the Nazi party and their atrocities in the 20th century the shear amount of antisemitism on full display today is shocking. I think it's easy to understand how the Nazis were able to pull this off since at that time there was WW2 they could refer to. But in this time we have video footage from WW2 glaring at us in the face.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
A list of the spineless pieces of shit that voted to KEEP Mayorkas on as head of that incompetent group of bumbling misfits and DEI promotions called the DHS

The eight House Republicans, who voted with Democrats for the motion to table the resolution to impeach Mayorkas, were
Rep. Patrick McHenry of North Carolina,
Rep. Tom McClintock of California,
Rep. John Duarte of California,
Rep. Virginia Foxx of Virginia,
Rep. Darrell Issa of California,
Rep. Cliff Bentz of Oregon,
Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado
Rep. Mike Turner of Ohio

Notice they're all closet liberal Democrats posing as Republicans. Kinda like mentally deranged Tranny's pretending to be girls

1699976204641.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
There is no more Republican party. It died many years ago.
Not a single one of them is a conservative and none of them want anything to change. They'll lie to your face just like Democrats. They truly have become controlled opposition. Kabuki Theater

I've been saying for a log time that we can't vote our way out of this mess. Unfortunately history shows that it'll have to implode before it can be fixed.

Much worse times ahead

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro goes off on another journalist who dared to say there are other people being attacked and oppressed in addition to jews being attacked and oppressed, and that she doesn't want the US involved in wars.

Ben Shapiro Labels Candace Owens 'Disgraceful' for Taking an America First Position on Israel-Gaza War

The linked article has an embedded video of Owens' remarks, which aren't summarized well in the headline. The article also embeds a telling post from war-loving Nikki Haley:

(I'm posting in this thread because of a similar attack on Tucker noted in post #28,067)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
There is no more Republican party. It died many years ago.
Not a single one of them is a conservative and none of them want anything to change. They'll lie to your face just like Democrats. They truly have become controlled opposition. Kabuki Theater

I've been saying for a log time that we can't vote our way out of this mess. Unfortunately history shows that it'll have to implode before it can be fixed.

Much worse times ahead
Thanks to weak men.

The rats are deserting the sinking ship! :lmao::rofl::headbang:
It's really early to be gloating, but...

1700012915404.png

EDIT-- that graphic was posted on Trump's TruthSocial account.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score