US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
OK... "Blexit" -- actually happening, or Dem scare tactic to scare Dems into donating more to the Dem machine...

1699894472266.png

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Some interesting terminology in this article.
America’s KGB goon squad
Fascist Bureau of Intimidation
Anti-Government, Anti-Authority, Violent Extremists - AGAAVE

Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Secret Service agents protecting Biden's granddaughter open fire when 3 people try to break into SUV (yahoo.com)

"One of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck by the gunfire, the Secret Service said in a statement."

OK, they shoot at someone for breaking a window in their SUV? But can't hit them? Who trained them? Where did the bullets go? What would happen to you or me if we did that?
Probably contrived fiction and a crude, grade-school effort to shore up their sagging image and they think John Q. Citizen is too stupid to see through it.
Yep, that's the Federal Bureau of Incompetence....:facepalm:

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm only voting for one guy...This Guy. I dont trust any single one of the rest of them..
(Ok I disagree with him on the "Forgiveness" part, but otherwise, he's what we need ;)

'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Launches 2024 Congressional Bid | ZeroHedge

Jacob Chansley, the Arizona man who entered the halls of Congress shirtless while wearing patriotic face paint and horned fur headgear on Jan. 6, 2021, has filed paperwork to run for Congress as a Libertarian.

Jacob Chansley outside the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021. (Brent Stirton/Getty Images)

In an interview with The Epoch Times after being released from prison, Mr. Chansley said he was being "targeted" while in custody in Washington.

"I experienced a certain level of prejudice, considering I was the guy in the horns, and they knew who I was," he said of his 11-day stay in the Washington jail in February 2022, before being transferred to a facility in Alexandria, Virginia.

This experience, according to Mr. Chansley, allowed him to gain a deeper insight into America's ideological polarization.
"The media sells outrage. They don't sell truth," he said. "And they never offer solutions. They only complain about the problem."

He also said he believes that the government is "certainly corrupt on both sides of the aisle—Republicans and Democrats."

"I think in America, we can actually agree on a whole lot more than we disagree on," he told The Epoch Times.

He said he hopes to promote "a spiritual message of love, of peace, the power of love, the power of peace, the power of prayer, the power of forgiveness, the power of the truth."
"That's the only way we’re going to solve our problems," he said

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A list of the spineless pieces of shit that voted to KEEP Mayorkas on as head of that incompetent group of bumbling misfits and DEI promotions called the DHS

The eight House Republicans, who voted with Democrats for the motion to table the resolution to impeach Mayorkas, were
Rep. Patrick McHenry of North Carolina,
Rep. Tom McClintock of California,
Rep. John Duarte of California,
Rep. Virginia Foxx of Virginia,
Rep. Darrell Issa of California,
Rep. Cliff Bentz of Oregon,
Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado
Rep. Mike Turner of Ohio

Notice they're all closet liberal Democrats posing as Republicans. Kinda like mentally deranged Tranny's pretending to be girls

Last edited: