US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I would love to see this happen, I don't know if it will but it's good to see people's eyes being opened.

Three black Chicago men expose how the government is spending $500 million on housing and tents for foreign nationals when their streets are already full of homeless Americans:

"We gonna flip Chicago red. The Democrat Party is done in Chicago!"

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
People attending Vivek events, only two hands where raised to the question if they particpated in Republican primary, so majority of his support base hasn't been polled, he is most likely going to be second when the votes are cast. Unless the establishment rigs it, Nikki is going to come last second just ahead of Chrispy.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, The Borg has decided to put Nikki into power. The voting is just window dressing as before.
Anyone with half a brain that can read wouldn't want that bitch to be in charge of anything in the future...maybe a wedding reception but certainly not the U.S. of A.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I got nothing for Colorado any more....nothing.
I was born in Atlanta and raised in Fulton County....I got nothing for that county in Georgia any more either. I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire.

It's high time people started letting go of things that have become corrupt, dishonest and downright shameless.....step on it, squash it, move on and look ahead to what is upright, honest, moral, decent and freedom-loving.

Last edited:
Reaction score
People attending Vivek events, only two hands where raised to the question if they particpated in Republican primary, so majority of his support base hasn't been polled, he is most likely going to be second when the votes are cast. Unless the establishment rigs it, Nikki is going to come last second just ahead of Chrispy.
Lets hope so. I am continually disappointed by the candidates. At this point, IDGAF...its Trump and Trump only. Civil War or not...IDC any longer. I am tired of this shit.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score