US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Shameful!

I found this comment from the lib entertaining:

“It seems the Republican Party no longer has a sense of shame. The Democrats are committed to governing with honor and dignity for all of us.”

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
How many of y'all believe that the Dems will have someone other than Biden be their nominee? I say probably an 80% chance of that. If Michelle Obama wants it then it's hers for the taking. I'm terrified by this scenario. Or insert any other lib name you can think of that the mindless would vote for in a popularity contest.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How many of y'all believe that the Dems will have someone other than Biden be their nominee? I say probably an 80% chance of that. If Michelle Obama wants it then it's hers for the taking. I'm terrified by this scenario. Or insert any other lib name you can think of that the mindless would vote for in a popularity contest.
Has she expressed any interest? I think Biden is better for Obama to control then his wife :D

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
90% chance it’s not the felon, corrupt, pedophile, dementia patient …. They seem to be behind Nikki currently….but that’s really just directed at Trump. Expect a surprise either way. I wouldn’t count Newsome out yet , or maybe they plan on going with Kameltoe all along. She checks all the boxes. (Stupid, Affirmative Action promoted, female, obedient)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
90% chance it’s not the felon, corrupt, pedophile, dementia patient …. They seem to be behind Nikki currently….but that’s really just directed at Trump. Expect a surprise either way. I wouldn’t count Newsome out yet , or maybe they plan on going with Kameltoe all along. She checks all the boxes. (Stupid, Affirmative Action promoted, female, obedient)
You forgot Almost Black, lol

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score