US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Democrats running a corrupt political machine to line their pockets and control the outcome of every election.

In 1946, some WWII vets put an end to that shit in one community, preserving their integrity and oath to the Constitution of the United States. This reads like a movie script.

1704125529797.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh-- I'm sure there wasn't any pressure on the prosecutor to give a sweet little plea deal to the confused THIEF... :rolleyes: :confused:
Imagine if he was near Washington DC on J6 and LOOKED towards the capitol.
Rules for thee/not for me.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any guesses who he is talking about, its obviously someone msm hates. Names doing rounds are Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Joe Rogan, Elon Musk.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have no idea who he is or is he the person Vivek is talking about, but here what msm said after the endorsement.
"Steve King, the nine-term former Republican representative from Iowa with a history of incendiary, racist rhetoric, endorsed Vivek Ramaswamy for president in his home state on Tuesday."
"King had become effectively shunned by the larger Republican Party after saying in a 2019 interview: "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization -- how did that language become offensive?"