US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking amazing...

Jim Jordan Demands Answers After Biden Admin Caught Flagging "MAGA" And "Trump" To Track Political Opponents' Financial Transactions
Jim Jordan Demands Answers After Biden Admin Caught Flagging "MAGA" And "Trump" To Track Political Opponents' Financial Transactions | ZeroHedge

In a letter to Noah Bishoff - who was a former FinCEN Director (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) - and now an Anti Money Laundering (AML) officer at fintech company Plaid, Inc. Jordan described situations in which Americans buying bibles or shopping at sporting good stores might find their transactions flagged.

New documents obtained by the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government reveal that the federal government flagged terms like "MAGA" and "TRUMP" for financial institutions if Americans used those phrases when completing transactions. Individuals who shopped at stores like Cabela's or Dick's Sporting Goods, or purchased religious texts like a bible, may also have had their transactions flagged. This kind of pervasive financial surveillance, carried out in coordination with and at the request of federal law enforcement, into Americans' private transactions is alarming and raises serious concerns about the FBI's respect for fundamental civil liberties. -Judiciary.house.gov

"The Committee and Select Subcommittee have obtained documents indicating that following January 6, 2021, FinCEN distributed materials to financial institutions that, among other things, outline the 'typologies' of various persons of interest and provide financial institutions with suggested search terms and Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) for identifying transactions on behalf of federal law enforcement," reads the letter.

This is one of the most egregious violations of our Constitution
I can ever recall
The federal government is enlisting financial institutions
To spy on citizens with the sole justification
They are political opponents
— Jim Hanson (@JimHansonDC) January 17, 2024

"These materials included a document recommending the use of generic terms like 'TRUMP' and 'MAGA' to 'search Zelle payment messages' as well as a 'prior FinCEN analysis' of 'Lone Actor/Homegrown Violent Extremism Indicators," the letter continues. "According to this analysis, FinCEN warned financial institutions of 'extremism' indicators that include 'transportation charges, such as bus tickets, rental cars, or plane tickets, for travel to areas with no apparent purpose,' or 'the purchase of books (including religious texts) and subscriptions to other media containing extremist views.' In other words, FinCEN urged large financial institutions to comb through the private transactions of their customers for suspicious charges on the basis of protected political and religious expression."

The Committee announced that it's seeking interviews with senior intelligence officials, including Bishoff
Bible purchases and Bass Pro Shop purchases...

1705576998595.png

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Vivek already having a positive effect on Trump policies. Back stage in NH rally Vivek said he only talked about policies with Trump including CBDC, pardoning Julian Assange, 3 letter agencies.
I hope Vivek is the last person to speak to Trump in the white house meetings and not the swamp creatures.
Trump is really surprised below by how well the crowd is informed compared to 2016/2020 as more people stop getting the news from MSM.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I did not think he was saying he is a Trump supporter. He was pointing out how many of the things Trump had said turned out to be true. He is also saying that the Dems do a good job of alienating half of the population (conservatives) which could be their undoing. He was pointing out that probably a vast majority of Trump supporters are not necessarily just like Trump, but rather support him because they like his policies.
Quite accurate.
Just very odd to hear someone of his stature to be saying positive things about Trump policy's, going down a list of them, particularly now, on an MSM TV channel with MSM news droids.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Quite accurate.
Just very odd to hear someone of his stature to be saying positive things about Trump policy's, going down a list of them, particularly now, on an MSM TV channel with MSM news droids.
You know the thing about Trump and why he is so popular, he is not another lying Politician. Vivek too. Politician's and all their false promises are easy to see through yet so many people fall for their lies. With Trump, He Delivered...only thing I think he did not deliver on, not his fault, was Obamacare, as he told the RINO/Republicans, they had 8 years to come up with a plan and even though they had both the House and Senate they had nothing to change Obamacare. Trump did take the penalty away if you did not have Health Ins. though. How stupid, penalizing someone who does not have the money for Ins. plus with Obamacare Ins. premiums doubled.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking amazing...

Jim Jordan Demands Answers After Biden Admin Caught Flagging "MAGA" And "Trump" To Track Political Opponents' Financial Transactions
Jim Jordan Demands Answers After Biden Admin Caught Flagging "MAGA" And "Trump" To Track Political Opponents' Financial Transactions | ZeroHedge

In a letter to Noah Bishoff - who was a former FinCEN Director (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) - and now an Anti Money Laundering (AML) officer at fintech company Plaid, Inc. Jordan described situations in which Americans buying bibles or shopping at sporting good stores might find their transactions flagged.

New documents obtained by the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government reveal that the federal government flagged terms like "MAGA" and "TRUMP" for financial institutions if Americans used those phrases when completing transactions. Individuals who shopped at stores like Cabela's or Dick's Sporting Goods, or purchased religious texts like a bible, may also have had their transactions flagged. This kind of pervasive financial surveillance, carried out in coordination with and at the request of federal law enforcement, into Americans' private transactions is alarming and raises serious concerns about the FBI's respect for fundamental civil liberties. -Judiciary.house.gov

"The Committee and Select Subcommittee have obtained documents indicating that following January 6, 2021, FinCEN distributed materials to financial institutions that, among other things, outline the 'typologies' of various persons of interest and provide financial institutions with suggested search terms and Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) for identifying transactions on behalf of federal law enforcement," reads the letter.

This is one of the most egregious violations of our Constitution
I can ever recall
The federal government is enlisting financial institutions
To spy on citizens with the sole justification
They are political opponents
— Jim Hanson (@JimHansonDC) January 17, 2024

"These materials included a document recommending the use of generic terms like 'TRUMP' and 'MAGA' to 'search Zelle payment messages' as well as a 'prior FinCEN analysis' of 'Lone Actor/Homegrown Violent Extremism Indicators," the letter continues. "According to this analysis, FinCEN warned financial institutions of 'extremism' indicators that include 'transportation charges, such as bus tickets, rental cars, or plane tickets, for travel to areas with no apparent purpose,' or 'the purchase of books (including religious texts) and subscriptions to other media containing extremist views.' In other words, FinCEN urged large financial institutions to comb through the private transactions of their customers for suspicious charges on the basis of protected political and religious expression."

The Committee announced that it's seeking interviews with senior intelligence officials, including Bishoff
Excerpt:

Individuals who shopped at stores like Cabela's or Dick's Sporting Goods, or purchased religious texts like a bible, may also have had their transactions flagged.
OK, it takes a lot, I think, to get under my skin or get me riled up but this just did it.....royally.

There's a snowflake-in-Hell's chance this will ever be read by anyone of any consequence but if by some slim chance it is, here goes: Brandon, if you or your corrupt FBI flunkies ever come looking for me or a member of my family, based on what I purchase legally in any legally operated store, especially if it pertains to my Christian faith....we're gonna have a problem. I'll leave it at that.....:angry:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:
Republicans and allies close to Trump criticized Kemp’s decision to avoid conflict. “That’s bullshit,” said Mike Davis, a Republican operative close to Trump’s world. “He has statutory power right now to order a criminal investigation.”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score