US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
They discuss every topic. He agrees to be the VP only if Trump agrees on shutting down 3 letter agencies.
He's right about these agencies are like Hydra. Cut one of the heads off and it'll just grow another ugly head. However, I don't think you literally shut them down. Massive firings and reform, yes please. He's in fantasy land if he thinks he's just gonna shut them all down. He's more likely to "accidently" fall out of a high rise building or get in a "accidental" fatal car crash. Trump found out when you try to drain the swamp the swamp monsters will fight back.

Reaction score
The George Show / Behizy has a good video from late Tuesday evening, after the NH primary was done.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
He's right about these agencies are like Hydra. Cut one of the heads off and it'll just grow another ugly head. However, I don't think you literally shut them down. Massive firings and reform, yes please. He's in fantasy land if he thinks he's just gonna shut them all down. He's more likely to "accidently" fall out of a high rise building or get in a "accidental" fatal car crash. Trump found out when you try to drain the swamp the swamp monsters will fight back.
His plan was to fire 75% for FBI, move the remaining to US marshals, Secret service, Defense Intelligence Agency, Financial Crime Enforcement, Bureau of industry and Security.

Shutdown completely the ATF, with a few of them going to the above agencies

Shutdown completely the Department of education, Nuclear regulatory Commission,

Purge the IRS, Center for Disease control and a few more.

The thing is he is two steps ahead of nay sayers and media.