US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This podcast below absolutely hate Trump. But Vivek is able to again do the stuff that he knows the best and win. You know why you can say he won, this podcast has 5 million subscribers and vast majority are only black, look at the comments from black people both women and men they absolutely like what Vivek said and they want him to be in Trump cabinet. They go one step further and criticize the hosts.

This why Vivek will be a better VP then Dr Ben Carson or any other female VP because he is able to deliver his message which mostly aligns with what 90% of Trump message but can get through the eco chamber force field of the left and win them over. He was even able to go to south of Chicago speak unfiltered and not get shot.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Okay, how many FBI plants are being sent. And are they setting up face recognition cams up yet so they can jail more political prisoners?
I don’t see that as being an issue on this one. If it keeps going the way it is, this will be WAY bigger than J6 by next week…

Another, Governor of WVa is in..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The question is, can he help get more votes (electoral college) for the Trump ticket than other VP choices? I'm talking about disconnected voters who vote like it's a beauty pageant and only pay attention to the one liners posted on Twatter/FG/TT. Some of the comments under the video are definitely encouraging.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump is his own enemy. Not sure who can convince him of that so he learns to just bite down before he speaks....for now. And, the never-Trumpers aren't going to change their mind even if he does tone it down. He really needs to plays the long game just to get in office....then let loose his whining if that's what he wants to do. I like his policies, I like his hard hitting but he needs to learn that you can't be against everyone especially those who offer good constructive criticism.

1706197266079.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
This may not be popular, but the guy makes a good point...
"all of this spontaneously materializes during an election year, millions of invaders too late. call me skeptical "

View attachment 184090

Because you try to seek other solutions that aren't combative. This turd is attacking the wrong specific person. He conveniently didn't chastise the other 350 million Americans. South Carolina spent nearly 3 decades raising their concerns to the Federal gubermint about their lack of enforcement of the contract between the States. It all came to a head in 1861 and the rest is history.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
In case anyone wonders how other countries are handling the illegals and missed this one with all the distractions the MSM gives us...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
At what point do the state governments quit trying "to seek other solutions that aren't combative" and repel foreign invaders from overwhelming this country and this country's resources? The horses are already through that open barn door...

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump is his own enemy. Not sure who can convince him of that so he learns to just bite down before he speaks....for now. And, the never-Trumpers aren't going to change their mind even if he does tone it down. He really needs to plays the long game just to get in office....then let loose his whining if that's what he wants to do. I like his policies, I like his hard hitting but he needs to learn that you can't be against everyone especially those who offer good constructive criticism.

View attachment 184093

The first time Trump attacked her a few months back I was on her side but now she said in yesterday or the day before show that Trump needs the votes of Nikki Haley and she was suggesting Trump to pick Nikki as his VP. So this why he attacked her. Trump would loose a good chunk of his voters if he chooses Nikki Haley.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree with @Sybertiger

Governing in a society like ours doesn’t start the process with drawing red lines. 3 years ago Joe Q Public wouldn’t have been onboard. It wasn’t viewed as a big enough problem.
Texas consistently applied more pressure to get the word out, including busing illegals to Dem sanctuary strongholds.

How long did our forefathers go before drawing the red line?

We’ve finally reached the red line

It took a certain amount of balls for Gov Abbott to do what he did. I didn’t see anyone else doing anything but tweeting. It often takes a leader to jump start things.