US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
watch all the way to the end... (you might have to watch it on X)

Leftist Policies in Action :screwy:
1707111318380.png

Watch the video on X to see the other anchors left speechless LOL

Gotta love how as John Miller is pumping up the illegal onslaught, and to his side is the video playing the Cop Beatdown. Typical leftist CNN.
Typical leftist "fiery but mostly peaceful" BLM summer of love type narrative, with the real world playing out in the background :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
watch all the way to the end... (you might have to watch it on X)

Leftist Policies in Action :screwy:
View attachment 185263

Watch the video on X to see the other anchors left speechless LOL

Gotta love how as John Miller is pumping up the illegal onslaught, and to his side is the video playing the Cop Beatdown. Typical leftist CNN.
Typical leftist "fiery but mostly peaceful" BLM summer of love type narrative, with the real world playing out in the background :rolleyes:.

MSM cracks me up...they are like children when they finally figure things out...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
They are picked due to DEI nothing else. Trump is guranteed to loose Nov elections if Newsom or Michelle run. So Tim Scott and Kristi Noem will be a weak VP. No one is going to vote for them in 2028.
Sadly, the election is a beauty pageant. People rarely vote for the best to do the job. It's the prettiest that checks the boxes and it's been that way for decades.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I always try to kill two birds with one stone when I do things around here. That said, here are two problems... illegals coming across the border and Hippos that are an invasive species in Columbia. Anyone following my line of thinking here what with the Rio Grande and all?? ;)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I always try to kill two birds with one stone when I do things around here. That said, here are two problems... illegals coming across the border and Hippos that are an invasive species in Columbia. Anyone following my line of thinking here what with the Rio Grande and all?? ;)

If I catch your drift. You are saying hippos like water. The Rio Grande has water in it. Am I following you so far? <wink> <wink>

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

are they trying to kill them off peacefully.

375 or any of the 40Cal+ that you shoot well. The brain is a bit larger than a shot on a croc, it requires a accurate shot. Try a 450/400 with a 400gr swift A-frame

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Maybe unpopular, but hear me out. All the countries in the ME hate each other. Israel is the only one that has nukes (wink wink, we don't know that to be true wink wink).

Why are we sending aid to any of them. Back out. Let them do their thing. Make oil deals with whichever one is left.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
are they trying to kill them off peacefully.

375 or any of the 40Cal+ that you shoot well. The brain is a bit larger than a shot on a croc, it requires a accurate shot. Try a 450/400 with a 400gr swift A-frame
That might be a bit harsh for illegals in the water. Almost like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe unpopular, but hear me out. All the countries in the ME hate each other. Israel is the only one that has nukes (wink wink, we don't know that to be true wink wink).

Why are we sending aid to any of them. Back out. Let them do their thing. Make oil deals with whichever one is left.

I'd like to know the compelling reason to allow even one illegal into the country. Is there something I missed that we NEED illegals in this country?

1707161286011.png