US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Some conservatives in Congress have challenged the language in the bill, suggesting that zero murders would be a preferable number. "I dunno, do we have to have murder at all?" said a confused Ted Cruz. "Like, murder is bad and stuff. Maybe zero would be a better number than 5,000." Cruz was quickly condemned by every journalist on the hit show Morning Joe as a shameful partisan.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'd put money on it that the Zelensky interview will never happen, as Tucker will not submit to limits.
I doubt he will be welcome in ukraine, Tucker and even Elon Musk was part of a unofficial hit list of Ukraine regime. They could easily blow up the hotel Tucker is staying and blame it on Russia.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Pubs....bunch of clowns who can't count. Blake Moore flopped so impeachment could live another day?! WTF! I guess I understand the strategy but the optics are shit on the windshield. LOL
Did you read the part that there are 2 potential opportunities to flip the vote? One is if/when Scalise returns. If he were able to vote in favor on this first vote it would have passed 216-215. The other is if a repub wins the special election for the vacated Santos seat. Agree about the optics. The liberal press is shredding the repubs over this tonight.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you read the part that there are 2 potential opportunities to flip the vote? One is if/when Scalise returns. If he were able to vote in favor on this first vote it would have passed 216-215. The other is if a repub wins the special election for the vacated Santos seat. Agree about the optics. The liberal press is shredding the repubs over this tonight.
I guess I understand the strategy but the optics are shit on the windshield. <<< YES!

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Really, it's a lot more than just one. A shit ton of them on both sides of the aisle mixed in with people with an agenda who are not elected and others who are out to enrich themselves. And it took years to get here. Brandon is just the cherry on top of the vomit ice cream cone.