US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can't figure that out too, they have the Kamala problem. The only way she goes out quietly is some big pay check on some board seat of a company, book deals, documentary and speech deals.
They might then get Michelle to run but if she is not interested they may ask Haley to switch sides. Reason they cannot consider Newsom is due to DEI.

The Plan A is to make Trump not eligible. If they do so they still have to deal with RFK. We know how bad this country is since many still get their news from MSM. So they can solve that by total black out of RFK.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The Word of the Day... "Coalition";)

Joe and his handlers, had to pick Camelhoe for her coalition in order
to get enough votes so they could cheat enough get elected.

Since King George II (George Bush) we have had to go get permission and a
coalition to do a dang thing. They learned with Hillery's LOSS with how much
more manipulation they would need to do for the next one.

This whole 5HIT 5HOW still reminds me of the scene for the movie Sleeper.
Diane Keaton and Woody Allen have the President's nose and threatens to shoot it!
No more cloning Joe. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tomorrow word will be Overseer.

1707504459195.jpeg

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No way the Dems push the 25th so if the GOP just sits on it, they’re stuck with Biden short term.

UNLESS he is told to drop out quietly for “medical reasons” then we’re back to KamAla short term, she gets to say she was the first woman President and rides off into the sunset.

Then they put God knows who up (Newsome, Big Mike, Oprah, Nikki?) No, not Big Mike or Oprah, they probably can’t control those two.

I guess it really doesn’t matter. Anyone who will take orders from the handlers. So best bet is someone they have good dirt on..

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So if Nikki did switch, wonder if she would bring enough voters to add to the Dems total? Those Republicans that want to distance themselves from Trump that are following Nikki...don't know if they will vote Democrat though...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
No way the Dems push the 25th so if the GOP just sits on it, they’re stuck with Biden short term.

UNLESS he is told to drop out quietly for “medical reasons” then we’re back to KamAla short term, she gets to say she was the first woman President and rides off into the sunset.

Then they put God knows who up (Newsome, Big Mike, Oprah, Nikki?) No, not Big Mike or Oprah, they probably can’t control those two.

I guess it really doesn’t matter. Anyone who will take orders from the handlers. So best bet is someone they have good dirt on..
It would be interesting to see what Biden's overnight poll numbers are after his speech and press conference. The media is completely silent on the matter, so I would say they are not good. If the numbers are really bad, then they are probably looking at alternatives.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see what Biden's overnight poll numbers are after his speech and press conference. The media is completely silent on the matter, so I would say they are not good. If the numbers are really bad, then they are probably looking at alternatives.
So I saw a clip of MSDNC earlier at lunch because I was interested in how they were going to spin this. Let me tell ya...they did not disappoint. One of their high-falutin guests in Brandon's defense said:

"Look, he's over 80 years old and he rides a bike."

Yes, that was his test of Brandon's mental acuity. I shit you not. And, I lost brain cells for the time I watched that clip. I shit you not.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
everyone keeps talking about/blaming his age. I have no problem with his age. Quit blaming his bumbling on his age. He was always a dipshit. Yes, cognitively he is getting worse. That is what people should be screaming about, not his age.
If you followed this guy over the years you can see it he always a loud mouthed, disrespectful, arrogant, hypocritical asshole bully. He said a lot of inconsistent and hypocritical things in an imperious way such that he avoided direct challenge to his bullshit. He was pretty much the young Biff Tannen (Back to the Future) his entire life.

1707512476810.png

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
So I saw a clip of MSDNC earlier at lunch because I was interested in how they were going to spin this. Let me tell ya...they did not disappoint. One of their high-falutin guests in Brandon's defense said:

"Look, he's over 80 years old and he rides a bike."

Yes, that was his test of Brandon's mental acuity. I shit you not. And, I lost brain cells for the time I watched that clip. I shit you not.
That is too funny. How many times has he crashed that bike?

Reaction score
A bit more of a Q reference for ya...

An anon sez:

Unbelievable. Vladimir Putin just gave us comms.
Follow the watch > Putin has the goods > time is running out. "

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I posting in this thread because it's such a good example of how we're manipulated by fake news. A week or so ago the story circulated about toothbrushes being hacked into a DDoS attack. Now there's a correction that it didn't happen, but was just a hypothetical that was discussed. I'm on an email list that sent the startling original news to my inbox. There was no followup email announcing the correction. After seeing this, I can't begin to imagine how much fictional political $hit we're going to be bombarded with in the next 9 months.
3 million smart toothbrushes were not used in a DDoS attack after all, but it could happen

And look at the headline. Do they admit they screwed up big time? Nope, they say the reporting was ok because it could happen.