US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
GOP’s Online Donation Platform Overwhelmed After Trump’s Guilty Verdict

Republicans’ online donation website was so overwhelmed in the minutes after a Manhattan jury found Donald Trump guilty that its functionality was incapacitated.

WinRed, the Republican Party’s official online donation platform, reportedly shut down after high traffic following the verdict.

The Manhattan jury found Trump guilty on all 34 counts, with Judge Juan Merchant setting sentencing for July 11 – only four days before the Republican National Convention assembles to formally nominate Trump.

GOP's Online Donation Platform Overwhelmed After Trump Guilty Verdict (breitbart.com)

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I do not think Trump will ever be president again. The dems and deep state are just too powerful. The media are so in deep with the left that every news item is supportive of the left and against the right. Every news feed is celebrating the conviction. It will not matter how many votes he gets. Even if they can't stop him from running, even if they can't stop people from voting for him, even if they put him in jail, if Trump gets the votes the dems will just pull another 2020 on him.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I do not think Trump will ever be president again. The dems and deep state are just too powerful. The media are so in deep with the left that every news item is supportive of the left and against the right. Every news feed is celebrating the conviction. It will not matter how many votes he gets. Even if they can't stop him from running, even if they can't stop people from voting for him, even if they put him in jail, if Trump gets the votes the dems will just pull another 2020 on him.
Well, I am going to fight to the bitter end. I will not give up.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Democrat??? lmao, until the Trump disaster I was a registered Republican, and proud of it.
So what made you jump ship, I know you would like to say Trump but he did not cause you to Now want to kill babies, mutilate kids, start a racial war by calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, support illegals (non-citizens) to be allowed to vote, destroy the economy so everyone will have to depend on the Gov't for handouts...