US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
I thought they would find him guilty on one or two charges, mostly misdemeanors. But on ALL OF THE COUNTS completely shocked me. I did not sleep well last night. Probably won't for a while. iF they were this bold to find him guilty on all of the counts, you know they are going to give him jail time.

I just don't know what to say. I am truly shocked by this.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Political persecution, out in the open for all to see. Along with 1400+ J6 political prisoners, Mike Flynn, and others, truly 3rd world Banana Republik level stuff.

Anyone who believes that we still live in a country that subscribes to the rule of law, that our Constitution, Christian ideals and values, free speech, the foundations of what made this the greatest country in the planet, are intact, are only kidding themselves.

Very dark times ahead, and coming at us more quickly than can be imagined.

I only hope I live long enough to see the expression on the faces of the ones who laugh at us and think it won’t happen to them.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
what a freakin lame ass putz. He's had four freakin years, and now he going to make it look like he will do something.

View attachment 195568
He needs the votes, he is way behind Trump (AGAIN)...same reason they held off to convict Trump months before the election...they are losing again as they were in 2020...

81 Million votes for Dementia Joe, Yeah Right!!!, more than Obama???...LOL, Yeah Right!!! The world believes that...not...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I only hope I live long enough to see the expression on the faces of the ones who laugh at us and think it won’t happen to them.
Wait a minute, they will be Happy, owning nothing, no meat, eating bugs, can't grow their own food, living with their uneducated kids and their parents...The American Dream...:banghead:
Brainless Sheeple...the Zombie Apocalypse is here...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the lefties in charge of the circus (media included of course) are trying to stir up more "insurrection" from the right so that more arrests can be made right before Nov. 5th, as was done Jan. 6th? :wtf::mad:
One thing history has taught us, they have many things up their sleeves headed our way...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the lefties in charge of the circus (media included of course) are trying to stir up more "insurrection" from the right so that more arrests can be made right before Nov. 5th, as was done Jan. 6th? :wtf::mad:
I think it’s safe to say you can count on a false flag in the coming days, weeks.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
"In 1787 when Benjamin Franklin left the Constitutional Convention a lady famously asked “Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” “A republic,” Franklin replied tartly, “if you can keep it.” Now, 230 years later, Franklin’s observation on our Founders’ great experiment haunts us."

The Democrats are doing everything they can to see that we do not keep it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reaction score
Again, I am actually just lost....I am trying to look at all things good...my daughters...and not lose faith. What just happened, and in fact for the last 3.5 years, has been a mark on this country that we will not recover from. It really is that bad.

I took an oath....and was willing to give up my life for this country, our constitution, our law, our way of life. Now, I honestly feel it was all in vain and for nothing.

God help us all...because the left is hell bent on destroying the constitution, our country, our nation and any conservatives they can get their hands on.

Reaction score
It is REALLY going to be interesting to see what effect this verdict will have on polling numbers.

An absolute key battleground state is Pennsylvania. Good Ol' PA is the second leading producer of Natural Gas. This past January, Biden put a moratorium on LNG exports (a "clean" energy) for the sake of combatting Climate Change. So once again he F'd over his own state. The question is: Will PA voters remember getting bent over again by pedo-Joe?

1717162646418.png

1717162748503.png

1717162865557.png

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hillary, Bill, Obama, Bush, Cheney, FJB, Hunter, J6 commitie, all the CIA and other intelligence/FBI officials who signed the hunter biden story as disinformation, Faucci, Victoria Nuland all should be tried and keys thrown away.

CIA, FBI, DOJ, FDA, Fed should be gutted at the bare minimum. The rot inside is just too much. After this is done gut the remaining agencies.