US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It won’t matter. It won’t pass the Senate and Jill Biden won’t sign it. They (GOP) know this.

They have known about this for 3 years and wait till 3 months before the election? Their gaslighting you

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Poles know Russia well .. either you stop them in Ukraine or they take Poland and do a Katyn Forest to your top 10% of population.

All neighbors of Russia know .. that is why all are pitching in higher than their weight to stop Russia.

None living next to Russia want to be the next Ukraine.

Reaction score
My personal opinion is:
Ukraine has been a CIA playground since they incited the revolution under SoS Clinton and VP Bidumb.
Putin's armies are cleaning the CIA biolabs and documents out of Ukraine, and collecting evidence to help Trump.

I could be perfectly wrong, but exactly why do you think the Bidumb administration has been pouring BILLIONS of USD into Ukraine, if it's not for laundering and kickbacks and dark money? They've already said they cannot account for most of the funds after they were sent. Remember the old and reliable advice: "follow the money".

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My personal opinion is:
Ukraine has been a CIA playground since they incited the revolution under SoS Clinton and VP Bidumb.
Putin's armies are cleaning the CIA biolabs and documents out of Ukraine, and collecting evidence to help Trump.

I could be perfectly wrong, but exactly why do you think the Bidumb administration has been pouring BILLIONS of USD into Ukraine, if it's not for laundering and kickbacks and dark money? They've already said they cannot account for most of the funds after they were sent. Remember the old and reliable advice: "follow the money".
CIA TLA and kick backs and dark money .. need not go that far away.

Have you looked at Latin America ?

Caribbean ?

Even closer .. seen the movie about Barry Seal ? American Made .. highly recommended.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hurricane Beryl came through Houston Monday morning, out of the 2.2 million who lost power in Harris County, about half has been restored to date. Guess who is complaining the loudest, the EV owners, they are stuck, no were to get power for their EVs. Gas lines are long but there is gas...our son-in-law showed us their neighborhood site where the top discussion is EVs without power. Funny, but the ones telling them to get a generator don't realize they are using LP/GAS for power...what idiots...

Our daughter's husband bought himself a BMW EV, he has to use his wife's gas BMW to get relief from the heat and charge his phone since they are on day 4 without power.

The Green New Deal, hahahahaha, it SUCKS!!! I think this is a way they can lock everyone up in their homes again...

1720702625034.png