US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ma
Honestly .. I'd vote for Nixon .. I must say I am impressed with his mastery of foreign relationships and history. Far more of a master than the current one in the chair ...

Many say he was by far the smartest guy to ever occupy the White House

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll probably get crucified for this, but my pick for Trump's VP is......

Tulsi Gabbard.

She's the real deal, what you see is what you get, she can hold her own in an argument or in a fight.

From the bottom of this article:

This is why every trial balloon imaginable has gone up in the past three months for the usual suspects like Skeletor Scott, his separated at birth brotha Tim, Little Marco, Tom Cotton Pickin’ Neocon, etc… They are trying to move Trump to tick boxes rather than choose the whole person.

The only person other than Gabbard that gets their globalist goat more is Gen. Mike Flynn.

But, really, go watch the real Gabbard emerge in the 2nd half of the Cameron Hanes podcast. She knows who they are. She told them to “GFY,” but has too many manners to say it publicly.
Beneath that calm demeanor is someone deeply angry.

Even if she tries to hide the real fire in her belly while she’s auditioning for the role.
And, lastly, she understands the threats and dangers to civilization itself these people represent.
Because Gabbard is the real deal, folks.
I thought it before. I know it now.

You can’t fake what she has. And that’s an insurance policy whose payout is more than even the ghouls at Globalist Central can afford.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll probably get crucified for this, but my pick for Trump's VP is......
No blowback from me. We usually don't know what we're getting until they're in the job and we see exactly where they stand. We've seen too many elected and appointed people that look great until they get the job and join the deep state.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They are still trying to take out Musk because he told the EU to Fuck Off. . X is the only platform that rejects government censorship.

Musk alleged in a post on X that the EU commission had offered him a secret deal if they quietly censored speech (al la Twitter 1.0)
The European Commission offered an illegal secret deal: if we quietly censored speech without telling anyone, they would not fine us.

The other platforms accepted that deal.

X did not. x.com
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 12, 2024

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Tulsi Gabbard dad was a senator, switched from independent to republican and then to democrat. Reason being according to a article is that in Hawaii no bill can be passed if you are a republican and also to help his daughter get elected as state rep.

Before that she was working with him at a young age as a anti- LGBT activist. That changed when she ran for 2019 during democratic presidential primary. She then went independent, her domestic positions have been inconsistent over the years from LGBT, Gun control, Climate. But she has been consistent on foreign policy against MIC, deep state agenda.

When asked who she thinks should be the VP, she said no to neocons like the current Trumps shortlist.

But the deep state hates one person more then even Trump and that is Vivek. When ever he is a option on a poll conducted on X, his vote share is more then all the other VP contenders combined votes.
Interestingly Vivek said that Trump knows him well, knowing his skill set and if still Trump decides to choose him as VP, then he would accept it. But Vivek hinted that his skill set is better used elsewhere.

VP has no real power other then a easier shot at 2028 run. But there is no way in hell the current pressumed VP contenders like Dough Burgum, Rubio, JD vance have any shot at 2028. None of them have the charisma or grass root support.
JD Vance was a never Trump a few years back, He even praised Obama. The only reason Trump Jr is busy pushing him on X is because he got Trump some new donars Pay paL founder Peter Thiel who JD vance used to work for.