US Elections (& Politics) :)

Living the Life

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
He acted alone ... was radicalized by MAGA .. and a gun nut .. and what else .. white Nazi ..
The media is already making a thing of him being registered as a Republican, but for a 20-year-old who has never voted in a presidential election, it's meaningless. He gave money to a Democratic PAC, which perhaps says more about his personal opinions.

But I suspect that Crooks was just another disaffected, friendless young man who got his "news" from TikTok. Assassinating Trump would have been his key to everlasting fame. He would have been remembered as a national hero by many. He perfectly fits the profile of many other young, aimless assassins over the decades.

In truth, he was really another would-be spree shooter. From what I've read, he began firing into the crowd after missing Trump. He had no compunction about murdering bystanders. If he hadn't tried to kill Trump, I suspect he would have been in the news a few months from now when he shot up a school or a shopping mall.

So to me there's no mystery about Crooks' motivations. My only question is what so many others have been asking: how the hell did the Secret Service allow this to happen? Kimberly Cheatle needs to be fired now.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I can't find anything, I suck at this but I am not not on any social sites. Did did see one post about that he has/had an Instagram account but the link was dead. Hopefully someone got some truthful info on this guy before all the Lies come our way...

Living the Life

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
She used to be in charge of security protecting Cheetos and soft drinks. No kidding
Read the rest of her biography. It's far worse than that. Yes, she managed Global Security for PepsiCo before being hired as director of the USSS, but prior to that she spent 27 years as a Secret Service agent.

This is a woman who has had nearly 30 years of experience in the Secret Service. She understands exactly what the job entails, and what is required to protect the POTUS and other candidates. Allowing a lone assassin with a rifle to do what Crooks did is an inexcusable failure on the part of the agency. Heads need to roll in the very worst way. The Secret Service already has the blood of one innocent bystander on their hands.