US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I really don't know anything about Joe Rogan. But he can shove his opinion where the sun doesn't shine. If he is trying to scare people into voting, I don't think this helps at all. IMO

View attachment 200012
View attachment 200011
Joe Rogan .. he has attentively interviewed many interesting and knowledgeable people. Thus, he has gained the advantage that many others have not, and thus I would listen even if I determine I disagree with him.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is real. Google and others are literally trying to wipe their search engines clean of anything Trump.

It’s blatant election interference and they no longer care if you know.

I highly recommend if you want anything even approaching truthful news you subscribe to X (Twitter). There simply is no other platform for you to turn to.

There is no MSM including Fox that isn’t lying to you and hiding important information from you daily. We have turned the corner to a real no-shit totalitarian regime in place of our government and the media which it controls 100%

If you don’t care, shame on you. It will bite you in the ass much faster than you think.

I think Google is also trying to block x.com too

I use Google Chrome browser here for this Forum. I can't remember why after these past 4 years I have been here other than I think because I am using gmail Logon here.
Anyway, for the last month or so I have been getting the below message when I click on an x.com link form you guys. Not all the time, seems like when I do a Google browser update all of a sudden x.com link gives me the below message.

This message first got me believing is was a Blocker causing this, maybe it is, but it is not consistent.

Secondly, if I copy the x.com link to Firefox browser it works Every time. I have ad blockers on that browser, actually the same blockers.

Why all of a sudden Google browser is doing this, months till the Election? New evidence on Trump shooting? Since Biden got a win in the US Supreme Court that the Gov't can have Social Media companies Censor whatever they want?

Things always goes crazy on Election Year...

1722511809240.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
She was disgraceful. She started right in with a third person assault.

Trump is a "Leader" who doesn't take an assault like that.

View attachment 200034

I have watched this several times, Trump did much better than I would have. I would of laid into her. disgraceful is a nice word.
I have to hand it to Trump, he has become an Expert in his replies to people attacking him.
Sadly he is turning into a Politician though...not fully but he loves the Candidate Platform...
But dang he is a VERY Strong Candidate and an even Stronger World Leader...

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump had to defend Vance and even back track on a certain things Vance said. Ever since he picked him, the momentum Trump had and boost he got after the assasination attempt has been neutralized.

On X, I see a sudden surge of trolls and kamala supporters, commenting under Elon and Vivek posts. This hasn't happened when Biden was still the nominee.

I think their analysis is spot on.

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
When I see democrats attack someone I know that the person they are attacking must be effective, the same with the rinos and elites. Like Trump, he's not part of their club so they want someone in there they can control.