US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"I think the modern Democratic Party is an exisential threat to the Republic .. "

Corruption is the dominant force in the Democratic Party .. this is not the party I joined ..

“Threat to The Republic” - Reaction to RFK Jr. Dropping Out + Endorsing Donald Trump

Removing his name only from the Swing states is a great move...IMO

1724467858139.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
RFK Jr’s endorsement certainly adds to the most bizarre election for President in my life (and I’ve been on this planet for a long time).

I hope his endorsement will help Trump. While I do not like some of his more extreme positions, there does seem to be some core agreement.
Kennedy is right about the whole Covid thing. Funny, even though Trump let Fauci do all that damage, and was unknowingly onboard with big pharma and the vaccine, his base was the smartest; non-vaccine proponents, non-mask proponents, non-school and church lockdown proponents. I am somewhat shocked that Trump didn't realize how much of the woke educated deep-state had taken over government healthcare and big pharma. But I can sort of see how he'd not know. His heart wanted the best for the American people, and he wanted to trust those in medicine. Trump did the right thing and gave most of the decision making over to the States.

Reaction score
Kennedy is right about the whole Covid thing. Funny, even though Trump let Fauci do all that damage, and was unknowingly onboard with big pharma and the vaccine, his base was the smartest; non-vaccine proponents, non-mask proponents, non-school and church lockdown proponents. I am somewhat shocked that Trump didn't realize how much of the woke educated deep-state had taken over government healthcare and big pharma. But I can sort of see how he'd not know. His heart wanted the best for the American people, and he wanted to trust those in medicine. Trump did the right thing and gave most of the decision making over to the States.
And the Dems BATTLED HIM for every preventative step he tried to take. Kamala even said she would NEVER take the "Trump Vaccine". Fucking hypocrites.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So, I may have been wrong (hope I was).
RFK dropping out appears to have helped trump.
Screenshot_20240824-080308.png
And Trump has stated he will place RFK in charge of investigating assassinations. Which if that gives him the ability to tear down those 3 letter agencies would be great.

But, I agree with Scott Adams that big pharma and agro/food may be of more immediate concern. They are spraying roundup on oats as a drying agent. They aren't just using it and washing it off. If you eat oats or oatmeal, you are eating roundup. Look it up. What else are they doing that you don't know about?

I'd like RFK to be on both task forces if possible.