US Elections (& Politics) :)

1728917417500.png

Gonna either make or break Bret Baier. If they are softball questions....he should find work elsewhere. Her....pffft...she's a f******g idiot, so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Screenshot_20241014_140448_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gonna either make or break Bret Baier. If they are softball questions....he should find work elsewhere. Her....pffft...she's a f******g idiot, so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

View attachment 204983

This is a last gasp effort by the Uniparty media machine to save Kumswalla.

Fox is no less complicit or corrupt than CNN/MSNBC. They just have (or used to) hotter news ladies.

View attachment 204983
Surprising, I would have figured Cavuto, but I feel a softball list of questions coming and maybe even a prearranged sneak peak of them unless Bret needs a teleprompter to read them for the first time.

Surprising, I would have figured Cavuto, but I feel a softball list of questions coming and maybe even a prearranged sneak peak of them unless Bret needs a teleprompter to read them for the first time.

Bret is one of the more left-wing hosts on Fox and most likely why he was picked. His boss probably told him not to be too harsh on Kamala. We will have to see how much he helps Kamala answer the questions if she does at all.

Bret is one of the more left-wing hosts on Fox and most likely why he was picked. His boss probably told him not to be too harsh on Kamala. We will have to see how much he helps Kamala answer the questions if she does at all.
I'm getting a tooth pulled Wednesday. I'm going to ask for the strongest pain pills I can get. Not for the tooth, but for the interview. Hopefully I will be sedated enough not to start breaking stuff or I'll pass out if I get that triggered. Can't see wasting good whiskey.
Edit: Can't really see that a good reason to waste bad whiskey.

LOL nobody with critical thinking skills believes there is any longer a difference between Red Team/Blue Team. They’re laughing at you.

It’s a charade.

IMG_7679.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear Dirt-Bags With All of the Money:

You and your cronies, tell me tariffs are hidden taxes I must pay. "Riddle me this Batman", how
many Mercedes Benz', BMWs or any other assembled in the USA with foreign parts, cars will I buy?
ZERO!!!! Because you subbed our jobs out too. Now we have no money. SO FK YOUR economists and
YOU on the horse you rode in on. Did I mention the democrats too?

Reactions: bigredfish