US Elections (& Politics) :)

1000% right!

1728855078083.png

Gaslighting?

Wow.

She dodges the press and any real interview.
She's weak and feeble, as she can't even answer softball questions from friendly interviewers.
Her running mate is just a few bubbles off.

And she has the audacity to say these things about her opponent, who is traveling all over the country holding rallies, talking with people?

Projecting her failures on him. Typical Democrat move.

"Martha, Do you hear yourself? So, only a HANDFUL of apartment complexes, in America, were taken over by Venezuelan gangs and Donald Trump is the problem and not Kamala Harris's Open Border?"

What do these jokers think when they are looking in the mirror? Are they saying to themselves, "God, I love trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American public!"

Last edited:

"Martha, Do you hear yourself? So, only a HANDFUL of apartment complexes, in America, were taken over by Venezuelan gangs and Donald Trump is the problem and not Kamala Harris's Open Border?"

What do these jokers think when they are looking in the mirror? Are they saying to themselves, "God, I love trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American public!"

Only a handful of planes were hijacked on 9/11 ..
Only a handful of ships were sunk at Pearl Harbor in Dec 1941 ..

Only a handful of bat soup snot was on that First plane coming in from China to the USA ..

I just decided to follow this guy on "X" thanks to you - this could be very interesting. My first thought was 'If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there does it make a sound'? There will not be a sound out of mainstream media on this unless absolutely forced to.
Post information just started coming out...