US Elections (& Politics) :)

Wow, so we voted yesterday, in Texas, got our printed ballot which we fed into a machine that saves the printed ballots. I saw my printout was right but when you are on the machine voting it says at the end this is your Final Vote and cannot be changed and yes you can check on the screen who you voted for before printing.

So now what happens to those that the printout is not who they voted for on their screen? What is the fix?

Last edited:
Also wanted to mention, phones, cameras, recording devices (both audio and video) were not allowed in the voting booth area. Which I agree with but if my printed ballot was not who I voted for how can I show proof?

Last edited:
Wow, so we voted yesterday, in Texas, got our printed ballot which we fed into a machine that saves the printed ballots. I saw my printout was right but when you are on the machine voting it says at the end this is your Final Vote and cannot be changed and yes you can check on the screen who you voted for before printing.

So now what happens to those that the printout is not what was who they voted for on their screen? What is the fix?
North Carolina uses a similar set of machines. Verifying the GUI screen as you vote is Step 1, verifying your printed ballot card is Step 2. What's to say the scanner won't change your votes in Step 3?!?

North Carolina uses a similar set of machines. Verifying the GUI screen as you vote is Step 1, verifying your printed ballot card is Step 2. What's to say the scanner won't change your votes in Step 3?!?
I hear ya. Only hope I have with printed ballots is proof who I voted for incase of an audit...

More....

Saw this in a newspaper, look at what's is top of their list:

1729685243504.png

2000+ caravan are coming:
1729685353298.png

Saw this in a newspaper, look at what's is top of their list:

View attachment 205541
Yep once they end that then the dominoes begin to fall.

Talk about hypocrisy...

The second one "Stop attacks on PublicEd":
They want the public schools to continue teaching CRT so your child feels ashamed, they want to push your young child into irreversable decisions about gender...basically they want to increase the already alarming suicide rate among pre-teens and teens.

The third one "elect leaders who care":
Care about what? Housing illegal immigrants? I say they "care" about maintaining their stranglehold on power so they can ultimately restrict your freedom of speech and once that's in place restrict your freedom of assembly, your freedom to openly be a Christian.

The fifth is most laughable, "Protect Women's Rights".:
How, by championing transgender men to compete in women's sports? Men who are so inept at competing with other men they have to become trans to win anything? I can't imagine being so desperate that I cut my balls off so I can win a trophy....

I got your trophy right here...Congratulations!

biggest-idiot-here.jpg

Yep once they end that then the dominoes begin to fall.

Talk about hypocrisy...

The second one "Stop attacks on PublicEd":
They want the public schools to continue teaching CRT so your child feels ashamed, they want to push your young child into irreversable decisions about gender...basically they want to increase the already alarming suicide rate among pre-teens and teens.

The third one "elect leaders who care":
Care about what? Housing illegal immigrants? I say they "care" about maintaining their stranglehold on power so they can ultimately restrict your freedom of speech and once that's in place restrict your freedom of assembly, your freedom to openly be a Christian.

The fifth is most laughable, "Protect Women's Rights".:
How, by championing transgender men to compete in women's sports? Men who are so inept at competing with other men they have to become trans to win anything? I can't imagine being so desperate that I cut my balls off so I can win a trophy....

I got your trophy right here...Congratulations!

View attachment 205544
I Fully Agree....

So now what happens to those that the printout is not who they voted for on their screen? What is the fix?

2019??? What a shitty video in 2024.

1729698444420.png