US Elections (& Politics) :)

This really was emotional for me. God Bless him. We are no doubt at a turning point in this country.

Wow! Miami-Dade?

I'd wondered why CNN has switched over to shrieking "Trump is Hitler reincarnated!" over the past few days. The media must be freaking out over the swing state polls.

You have to give the media credit for giving Kamala as much momentum as they did, but it isn't going to be enough. The economy is suffering, and no amount of slack-jawed grinning on her part can compensate for her inability to answer tough questions coherently.

2019??? What a shitty video in 2024.

View attachment 205556

The gentleman speaking were from the other day. The video example they used was from a previous date to demonstrate the process. (Hint its illegal to film inside a poll, this was an educational video they used a clip from). Nothing wrong with the video

Thanks for playing

Last edited:
I was researching something on the CMS (Medicare) web site and discovered it's another Democrat campaign arm. Here are a couple of typical snips from "news" releases:

"Thanks to the Biden-Harris Administration’s Inflation Reduction Act (IRA),......"
"There will also be improvements to the Medicare Advantage program based on changes by the Biden-Harris Administration...."

Isn't this misuse of a government agency for political campaigning?

I was researching something on the CMS (Medicare) web site and discovered it's another Democrat campaign arm. Here are a couple of typical snips from "news" releases:

"Thanks to the Biden-Harris Administration’s Inflation Reduction Act (IRA),......"
"There will also be improvements to the Medicare Advantage program based on changes by the Biden-Harris Administration...."

Isn't this misuse of a government agency for political campaigning?

And a blatant lie, multiple actually.

1- The Inflation reduction Act, by Biden's own words, should have been called something else. Most of it was for Climate change loons, followed by money for Ukraine, Illegals, and had ZERO to do with inflation
2 - Biden and Harris just raised your Medicare Part B and D premiums for 2025

Last edited:
I can't remember if I got this from twiiter or if someone posted here, sorry if it is a repeat.

The mask was a dead giveaway...:lmao:

If this is allowed to stand, we have OFFICIALLY entered the 3rd World Politics Arena of buying votes!

1729728375592.png