US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Arizona is not pulling such number that I want to see. kinda disappointing atm
Agreed. But don't think it will matter...the Radio is saying MI and WI seems to be the key states right now...if Trump wins GA

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight: Twitter Censorship of the President..... Nobody is allowed to Like, ReTweet...
View attachment 74114
From what I am hearing, since mail-in votes are still in count, Trump is trying to say not to count mail-in votes that came in after their due date. The station I am listening to stated Trump has people at the battleground states watching this.

Reaction score
From what I am hearing, since mail-in votes are still in count, Trump is trying to say not to count mail-in votes that came in after their due date. The station I am listening to stated Trump has people at the battleground states watching this.
I would have no problem with a mail-in ballot being counted--- IF IT IS POSTMARKED NOVEMBER 3RD.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would have no problem with a mail-in ballot being counted--- IF IT IS POSTMARKED NOVEMBER 3RD.
Was just informed that some states has a policy that is they can't read the postmark they still count it. :(