beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Democrats Propose Sending Republicans To 'Unity Camps'
November 11th, 2020

Hey, here's my mandatory camp admission form I filled out......which dem wants to 'come and get it' ?
:blankstare:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Way smarter guys than I, (and two are "of color" because that seems to make a difference to Dems) do an analysis of the voting irregularities from data of the Dominon machines in 4 key counties in Michigan

The one guy is a pretty well credentialed PhD from MIT
When computers cheat, they inevitably leave evidence behind

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please enlighten us how you know this. Do you have some honest and reliable inside sources that the rest of us don't have access to?
If you watch their Thread, there are several crunching the numbers. The main thing in question is not so much the data but the 3 decibels. Some are saying there should be more decibels to the data they are using.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
LMGTFY

(these false claims about Dominion have been floating around for a while... they are fake, sorry)
Why not wait and find out rather than blaming each other huh?
Maybe there is something to it maybe not. Don’t panic if it’s not true let the process take place.

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
There's no panic here, I'm just pointing out that this has already been shown to be false, like four or five days ago... The process to resolve this has already completed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
There's no panic here, I'm just pointing out that this has already been shown to be false, like four or five days ago... The process to resolve this has already completed.
By some yes, but then again some still think that bright yellow orb on fire in the sky has nothing to do with our weather either ;)