US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know maybe this Thread needs a 101 like we had to do in our Doorbell Thread. We were getting overwhelmed with repeating/answering the same questions/comments, over and over that we decided to post a Sticky...
Where’s Arjun, he likes piano right?

10 million views, hmmm my guess 90% were male? :)

1607424736322.png

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the 6 vote race is in Iowa. The NY race gap is 351 votes. Both "uncalled" by the corrupt press.
As the Libs would say, "I mis-spoke". Works for Clapper and Brennan. I believe they've "found some votes" in that NY election as well. How's that happen, every time?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1607442908185.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Ahhh, Comrade Brennan. The Kremlin's greatest gift to the US....

John Brennan Voted Communist in 1976, Then Entered CIA in 1980

Yeap, that's right. A card carrying communist. Even HE was surprised that they let him into the CIA.....
And to think he gets a taxpayer paid retirement check, and taxpayer funded healthcare for the rest of his life. He is one of the biggest liars of them all.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You either have to be VERY stupid or VERY ignorant or VERY afflicted with cognitive dissonance to believe there was no large scale fraud that turned the election. The anti-Trump posters here who argue against the fraud fall into one of these three categories. You'll get a little leniency from us if you fall into the first or second category, but you'll get venom for the third.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I just heard this on AFR, there is rumor that the staff in Georgia that stayed after counting ballots without supervision (from the viral video), possibly were trained by Zuckerberg's staff.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Here are some details about dems trying to flip the two "uncalled" house seats. In Iowa 2, even after the state has certified the republican win, the press still lists it as uncalled. This compares to how anxious they have been to call wins for democrats. The press being an arm of the democratic party is so obvious.

Democrats Look to Overturn House Races Won by GOP - The New American

Reaction score
Here are some details about dems trying to flip the two "uncalled" house seats. In Iowa 2, even after the state has certified the republican win, the press still lists it as uncalled. This compares to how anxious they have been to call wins for democrats. The press being an arm of the democratic party is so obvious.

Democrats Look to Overturn House Races Won by GOP - The New American
So let me get this straight...from reading the article and looking at the linked Federal Contested Elections Act, it appears that Pelosi and gang could just appoint any loosing Dem Rep and nullify the vote by a simple majority of the house. And this has been done before!

"The tactic has been used before, the last time was in 1985 when the Committee on House Administration declared Democrat Frank McCloskey the winner in Indiana’s 8th District over Republican Richard McIntyre, even though Indiana’s election board had certified McIntyre as the winner."

How fucked up is that? They really do not have to 'prove' anything, just make a mock 'investigation' and then vote along party lines and poof, the Dem wins!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
We traveled the continental United States for 7 years, full time in our RV. We requested an absentee ballot for every election. The key is, we had to request it by completing a form, signing it and mailing it to the county registrar. So, effort, signature verification, and cost (we returned them with return receipt).

This time around, they showed up in our mail box, we did have to sign them if we wanted to return them and they were postage paid. So, no effort, no real signature verification because in our state (Nevada) the verification threshold was reduced to 40% and no cost.

To make it worse, we received the previous owner’s ballot who moved out of state when we bought our home in 2016. So, no fraud?
Exactly. I have seen many reports similar to yours and I know of one personally. So yes, this election was ripe for fraud.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution.
Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause. Finally, Texas argues that there were “voting irregularities” in these states as a result of the above.

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules (breitbart.com)

My Comment: THIS is what we need. The states fighting back. This is the pathway to the USSC.