US Elections (& Politics) :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
How Fricken embarrassing . The French standing up for Trump with more backbone than the whole RNC.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Facebook removing any content with “stop the steal” in it.

Tomorrow they will begin removing any mention of “conservative”, “Republican”, “work”, “common sense”, “boy”, “girl”, and anyone named “Bob”

Next week they’ll continue removing domestic terrorism terms: “Constitution”, “USA”, or “Bill of Rights”, and any person with a name that sounds remotely English or of Western European decent.

Reaction score
Facebook removing any content with “stop the steal” in it.
I wonder if they would remove "Stop the Steel"?

What pisses me off is now the entire MSM are using terms like 'the insurrection', 'deadly DC riots' and stating 'Trump incited a deadly riot'. He gave a speech. He did not say to do anything bad. He did not whip people up. But they never talk about the 'Portland deadly riots'.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Just spoke with someone who attended the rally. They were at the 2019 Prayer March in DC, during Trump presidency, that had estimated over 800,000 attendees. They said this event a few days ago had well over a Million people easy. Said they were sure that some were Antifa infiltrators, especially those that headed up to and into the Capitol. And there was no sightings of Confederate flags and most would have stopped that. They felt the Confederate flag image was a planted event.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Exactly where we are headed in this country. I am surprised that more Jewish people have not spoken out about all that is going on.
I assume you are familiar with Mark Levine, right? He is Jewish and he talked one time at length how most prominent and wealthy Jewish Americans are hardcore Demoncrats. Why? Why would they align themselves with the party that is against them? I don't get it and never will.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just spoke with someone who attended the rally. They were at the 2019 Prayer March in DC, during Trump presidency, that had estimated over 800,000 attendees. They said this event a few days ago had well over a Million people easy. Said they were sure that some were Antifa infiltrators, especially those that headed up to and into the Capitol. And there was no sightings of Confederate flags and most would have stopped that. They felt the Confederate flag image was a planted event.
Of course. I remember seeing them keep video on a clown holding the Confederate Flag while climbing a monument and just kept coming back to him. You could tell they were focused on him for a reason. C$$ksuckers.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I assume you are familiar with Mark Levine, right? He is Jewish and he talked one time at length how most prominent and wealthy Jewish Americans are hardcore Demoncrats. Why? Why would they align themselves with the party that is against them? I don't get it and never will.
I’m with you; I can’t understand why they would even vote that way. I will say that most of the Jewish people I know voted conservatively the past few times. But again, I don’t know why they would vote for the left. Seem to have a short memory of 44 admin turning their back on them, joining the UN condemning and passing resolutions against them, not to mention trying to take away that cliff over looks Israel and giving it to Syria. Yeah, that would have worked out real well for the land of their roots.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m with you; I can’t understand why they would even vote that way. I will say that most of the Jewish people I know voted conservatively the past few times. But again, I don’t know why they would vote for the left. Seem to have a short memory of 44 admin turning their back on them, joining the UN condemning and passing resolutions against them, not to mention trying to take away that cliff over looks Israel and giving it to Syria. Yeah, that would have worked out real well for the land of their roots.
I know a number of Jewish people who are Conservative. However there are about 70% who are not.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Of course. I remember seeing them keep video on a clown holding the Confederate Flag while climbing a monument and just kept coming back to him. You could tell they were focused on him for a reason. C$$ksuckers.
My friend said that anyone doing that would have been stopped. That was definitely a staged event.
Because they are like Karl Marx, they are atheist or agnostic and have zero connection to Israel at all. That connection has long been severed.