US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
About the time I thought the "wokeness" of Libtard-ravaged Kalifornia could not get any more extreme, ridiculous and down-right idiotic, my patience is rewarded with such an article.

There was a time when colleges, private or publicly-funded, encouraged debate, formulation of new ideas, thinking outside the box, questioning the status quo, creative thinking and so on.

Now I wonder how half of them...hell, a third of them.....are functional enough to use the correct end of a ballpoint pen or read the fire escape plan's map that says "YOU ARE HERE =>"

God save us...God save the U.S. of A. :(

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
heard they are handing out Camela's book to the thousands of Migrant migrant children, as a welcome package to the holding facility in Long Beach?
Kamala Harris children's book placed in care packages for unaccompanied migrant kids — but White House denies involvement - TheBlaze

they are encouraging the separation of children from their family with their idiotic policies.
Why a whole book? I can sum it up in one sentence. Hey kids, if you lie, play the race card, and sleep with your boss, maybe one day you can be chosen for VP strictly on your skin color and sex despite your utter lack of qualifications or morals.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oscars Ratings Fall 58% to Event’s Lowest TV Viewership on Record

...and even Dish may be complicit to help those ratings:

I rarely tune into ABC but lo and behold on Oscar night, Sunday the 24th, my Dish DVR had magically begun to record it!

Going through the DVR guide that night my wife called to me from the living room ( I was in the kitchen) and asked "...did you record the Oscars?" I said "..heck no, no way...not that Hollywood elitist woke-a-thon" but there it was, it had been recording for an hour. I stopped the recording and deleted the recorded portion.

If you have Dish you know how many steps are involved to get something to record, especially if it's running live, so it wasn't a slip of the button finger. Could it be that Dish is in cahoots with ABC/The Oscars to help improve the viewership?

Only the Shadow knows!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, if they had brown shirts on, I swear it would be Germany in the 1930's once again...
View attachment 87943
"Office of the President Elect"...what a joke...no such thing, I'm told!

But if true, is Biden now the office-holder of "The slobbering, slurring, moronic hair-sniffer"?