US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct. There is no doubt about that; the United Nations Security Council already knows that too. China has their own interests in the region; they want their economic trade route to extend into Afghanistan / Pakistan (including their coast lines to setup port), so they can strengthen their economic ties with the rest of the world. They are manipulating Pakistan and able to do so because Pakistan is in desperate need of money and no global power (except China) is giving them attention because they can't be trusted especially since they sponsor terrorism. Osama wasn't hiding out in a cave. He was living lavishly in a so-called mansion in Pakistan before US Seals successfully carried out the necessary action against him. China and Pakistan are two countries the world needs to focus on making sure they don't do anything drastic. According to a couple of International media reports, China is trying to lure Pakistan against the Taliban (displaying a fake show (propaganda) to show the world they are against the Taliban); but in reality Pakistan gave Taliban hospitality on their ground and China forged ties with Taliban because of the presence of Uyghurs (mostly Muslim) in their country. China has committed crime against the Uyghurs (i.e. putting them in detention camps and castrating their genitalia).

I am sure that Pakistan and China are supporting the Taliban.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
WOW, who would think this could happen after all these years

Al Jazeera is HQ’ed in Doha, Qatar was flagged as being a country sponsoring this crap as well, coincidence?

People are probably suspecting this was partly orchestrated by the current administration

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is how we should distress amidst the global situation (from the current pandemic to global affairs)

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I bet Biden is letting a big one rip as he watches the live coverage of the ongoing situation

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
He's been wrong on Foreign Policy for his entire political career. Why would it be any different now. The man, using the term "man" loosely, is a failure. Even the World is complaining about what he's doing, even his "Progressive Marxist" buddies.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When will others wake up? Millions, if not billions of dollars of taxpayer money funneled into Afghanistan in the last 20 years. And the US continues to be buried in debt

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The money is bad enough, it's the loss of life and the catastrophic injuries our troops have suffered that are now being wasted. On top of that he has betrayed the trust that many Afghans put in the US as they worked with and for us to support us while we were there. There are already reports of beheadings in the streets of Kabul of former interpreters. He has sentenced those people to death and their blood is on HIS hands.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I sort of disagree, in a constitutional type of way.

I don't think that any social media platform should be allowed to inhibit free speech on their own. Not even hate speech, unless maybe it truly encourages violence. And then a bipartisan third party ought to make the ruling all the while being fully transparent on that ruling.

It is "we the people" that made that website.

Just because the leftist base are the real rubes that cannot decipher truth, doesn't mean that a social medias principles should dictate free speech for the rest of us.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Free capitalism has made many citizens glued onto social media (i.e. TikTok and Instagram and the like) ignoring the significance of the many issues that lay at hand. They think they are aware but are actually not especially when they continue to be exposed to repetitive propaganda and fake news. People are too busy consuming things rather than opening their eyes to the world around them. :( When they find out how much damage this has caused they will likely react appropriately. I can almost see the markets opening at a low point tomorrow morning.

The disaster just keeps getting worse and worse. Look at what the State Department is telling people that can't get out -

Can we impeach the entire Biden Administration for total incompetence?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The only problem is that "bipartisan" means Marxocrats and Rinos today.
Yeah it would be a tricky one. Any system of such would have to be justly thought out.
I guess what I'm really just saying that, imagine the like of ISIS having free rein(an extreme example; beheading, ect.)
And granted any system would be constantly on a slippery slope.
But we need to have something it seems to me, because as it is now it is Leftist and Marxist are the ones that are making the calls on these major platforms we use.