US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't we get it? This was planned all along. If the Taliban is considered a terrorist group, what about every government on the face of this planet? ;) Were terrorist organizations fully accountable for the attacks of 9/11? This is fishy :(

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
History repeats itself, I don't know if humans ever really learn or if they are discovering the same thing over and over again. Its a circle

This cannot be understated. Total presidential incompetence. Where is General Milley Vanilli, in bed reading White Fragility with a box of tissue near by?
View attachment 98569

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I sort of disagree, in a constitutional type of way.

I don't think that any social media platform should be allowed to inhibit free speech on their own. Not even hate speech, unless maybe it truly encourages violence. And then a bipartisan third party ought to make the ruling all the while being fully transparent on that ruling.

It is "we the people" that made that website.

Just because the leftist base are the real rubes that cannot decipher truth, doesn't mean that a social medias principles should dictate free speech for the rest of us.
While I don't exactly disagree with you the problem is this.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
CONSEQUENCES

As much as I hate the US being the world's policeman, there is one thing that about it that I believe to have always been a positive. Respect, and consequences. Up until now, every government on this planet knew that if they started shit, there would be consequences because they had respect for the power and resolve of America. Well, that is no longer the case. The US is now a joke thanks to Joe and his handlers, and because of that, there will be consequences. This isn't merely a sad time for the US, it's also a sad time for the world...