US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, pretty soon there will be Cardi B billboards in every major city too, especially mostly democratic-run cities as Trump was saying :rofl: Its actually not funny, but unfortunately, this is reality :(
Maybe it's a generational thing or maybe it's my age but I seem to recall when I was much, much younger if a girl's butt continued to quiver like a bowl of Jello for 10 seconds after she stopped moving her body she probably needed to layoff the cheeseburgers and fries....just sayin'..... :wtf:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is f@$ked up,

They weren't carrying fake passports, perhaps some were, but there are always ways to validate them.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A step backwards, the new norm for the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan :(

This was already prevalent in Iraq, but could now become the new norm in Afghanistan too

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The situation is deteriorating at Kabul Airport. To me, it's just a question of a few days before the Taliban starts shooting at departing aircraft. If we don't get significant troops in there and start expanding our "perimeter" really soon, like today, this will be a blood bath in the very immediate future.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Got me a super-clean, used 2018 Ford F-150 XLT FX4 4WD SuperCrew pickup last week and was browsing online for a plate for the front; might settle for the yellow Gadsden Flag "Don't Tread on Me", still undecided. Anyway, ran across a couple nice stickers while browsing, thought I'd share:

PO-Liberal_sticker.jpg

HelpYouPack_sticker.jpg

Last edited: