US Elections (& Politics) :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I read the news in Afhan airport, that is very sad, those young soldiers should have a good future, but now lost their lives at a crazy airport, maybe the world's worst place now.
Plolitics kill them, and the politicians say they sacrifice for the country, Why Normal people always have to Sacrifice ? Where are the white houses' sons and daughters NOW?

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Came in from mowing and weed-eatin, got a shower, sat down to read my e-mail, log into IPCT and so on. I open the e-mail and this greets me: a half-staff alert from a flag company.

This a$$hole,. moronic, drooling sorry excuse for a commander-in-chief has the unmitigated gall to send this out. Please Mr. President (it hurt to say that), if you love this country and its people do me and everyone else that loves this country, cares about freedom, and supports our military and our law enforcement a big favor and go find the tallest building or bridge you can find and take a flying leap. If you must land on anyone, please try for Miley, Pelosi, AOC or similar ilk....please?

Or are you too stupid to realize that this is also YOUR FAULT? :angry:

View attachment 99838
Don’t need that f&&&&&g sh@@bag giving a directive on how to fly a flag. F@@@ him, that stupid senile douchebag. Flags should have been hung upside down as soon as he was announced as the “winner” of the “election” because it was nothing more than death to our country and way of life, all starting with the election process.
Of course my heart is broken over our loss and our flags should be lowered. However, don’t need his bulls&&& directive acting like he cares.
As far as I’m concerned he can take that flag pin he wears on his little suit (copying Trump) off and replace it with a f@@@@@@ Russian or Chinese flag.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I read the news in Afhan airport, that is very sad, those young soldiers should have a good future, but now lost their lives at a crazy airport, maybe the world's worst place now.
Plolitics kill them, and the politicians say they sacrifice for the country, Why Normal people always have to Sacrifice ? Where are the white houses' sons and daughters NOW?
One son probably has a crackpipe in his mouth...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Pakistan is the biggest perpetrator of the pack; they are desperate for money and attention. Multiple terrorist groups at the end of the day are all the same shit. This new team is going to destabilize the world further. The Prime Minister of Pakistan wants to team up with the Taliban, even though the Taliban massacred school children in Pakistan.
I think for Pakistan it is more about controlling the area and India.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is extremely disturbing to watch but shows their inhumane approach to handling just about everything :(

UNARMED Afghan special forces gunned down upon surrender.

Afghan army troops executed one by one down the line...

View attachment 99825

video attached. <GRAPHIC>
View attachment 99826

FUCK BIDEN.

EDIT: I am so fucking PISSED to see this bullshit... That fuck in the white house needs to go. Impeach that sonofabitch.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I can see the fraud in Norah O'Donnell's face when she opens up the CBS Evening News, and starts off with "Tonight..." Her facial expression is mind-boggling, creating an unnecessary sense of tension and unrest for the audience. Overly dramatic and doesn't even verify the reporting of her news. She wants to bestow fear on the American public

FU MSM! F’ing lying s.o.b’s. You see how they ended this pinning it on President Trump. F’Ing scum.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
UNARMED Afghan special forces gunned down upon surrender.

Afghan army troops executed one by one down the line...

View attachment 99825

video attached. <GRAPHIC>
View attachment 99826

FUCK BIDEN.

EDIT: I am so fucking PISSED to see this bullshit... That fuck in the white house needs to go. Impeach that sonofabitch.
This happened on the 16th of June

This was post July 13th:

Posted July 25th:

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
It takes balls to get views from Pakistani counterparts :rofl:
Might take a couple of bags of popcorn to watch through this "debate"