IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Study Finds 92% Of Taliban Are Happy They Voted For Biden

1630533772813.png

ref:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
BIDEN IMPEACHMENT BOMB — U.S. Predator drone had ‘kill shot’ on terrorist before he killed 13 Marines — Biden bowed to Taliban who ‘denied permission to shoot’…

Per former Deputy Assistant SecDef Roger Pardo-Maurer, the DoD had foreknowledge of the Kabul bomber AND denied permission to fire to the Predator drone that had a lock on the bomber. pic.twitter.com/ZDh27drdwu— Jorge Bonilla (@BonillaJL) August 31, 2021
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Western Hemisphere Affairs, Roger Pardo-Maurer said the U.S. Department of Defense already knew who the bomber was ahead of time, before the bombing and when and where the Kabul attack would occur — the Abbey Gate was at “highest risk.”

Pardo-Maurer went further in his interview. He said not only did they know where and when it would happen, but that they had a Predator drone lock on the bomber.

“Permission to shoot was requested and was denied by the Taliban. Because we are in this process of negotiating with the Taliban who aren’t even in control of their own government or their own people.”

BIDEN IMPEACHMENT BOMB — U.S. Predator drone had ‘kill shot’ on terrorist before he killed 13 Marines — Biden bowed to Taliban who ‘denied permission to shoot’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
U.N. official: Food in Afghanistan could run out this month

Approximately one-third of the country faces "emergency" or "crisis" levels of food insecurity, according to Ramiz Alakbarov, the local UN humanitarian coordinator, per AP.

"The lean winter season is fast approaching, and without additional funding, food stocks will run out at the end of September," Alakbarov said.

The United Nations' World Food Program has donated food to thousands of people, but of the $1.3 billion needed for aid efforts, only 39% has been received, UN officials said per AP.

Following the Taliban's swift takeover of Afghanistan amid the withdrawal of U.S. troops, the group now controls a country that relies on international aid...

U.N. official: Food in Afghanistan could run out this month (yahoo.com)

Reaction score
San Francisco will pay people to not shoot others: 'Cash for criminals' (yahoo.com)

I really can't get my head around this one.

"San Francisco is rolling out a pilot program that will pay high-risk individuals to not shoot anyone as gun crimes tick up in the city."

"The Dream Keeper Fellowship will pay 10 individuals who are at high risk of being on either end of a shooting $300 each month to not be involved in such crimes."

"The fellowship is being rolled out by the Human Rights Commission and Office of Economic and Workforce Development and is funded through the Dream Keeper Initiative, which is San Francisco’s program that works to redirect funding into the Black community. It will launch in October."

How will they know that those ten people were not involved in 'such crimes'? Take their word for it?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco will pay people to not shoot others: 'Cash for criminals' (yahoo.com)

I really can't get my head around this one.

"San Francisco is rolling out a pilot program that will pay high-risk individuals to not shoot anyone as gun crimes tick up in the city."

"The Dream Keeper Fellowship will pay 10 individuals who are at high risk of being on either end of a shooting $300 each month to not be involved in such crimes."

"The fellowship is being rolled out by the Human Rights Commission and Office of Economic and Workforce Development and is funded through the Dream Keeper Initiative, which is San Francisco’s program that works to redirect funding into the Black community. It will launch in October."

How will they know that those ten people were not involved in 'such crimes'? Take their word for it?
"No, I did not Kill anyone this month, where is my $300?" Really???