US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Found this interesting with regards to China's Social Credit system .. and thought to myself we have to stop something like this from coming here in force ..

We are more so heading to this future than ever before in America, as more and more leftists agree wholeheartedly with their cancel culture.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What is sickening is that over 80,000,000 people still want to believe the narrative propagating mainstream media. Absolute horror. Instead of depending on news and being influenced by biased and untruthful media coverage, these people (one-sided pro democrats) should wake up and stop living in delusion. Its not a political issue, its a mentality issue. They have been conditioned to see things from only one perspective. Its horrifying because this is dividing the country even further. :(

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What is sickening is that over 80,000,000 people still want to believe the narrative propagating mainstream media. Absolute horror. Instead of depending on news and being influenced by biased and untruthful media coverage, these people (one-sided pro democrats) should wake up and stop living in delusion. Its not a political issue, its a mentality issue. They have been conditioned to see things from only one perspective. Its horrifying because this is dividing the country even further. :(
My 41 year old step daughter is among those so-called "80 Mil." She's a sweet, kind person and I love her but my God....she is being led to the slaughter like so many other sheep. I credit her for going back to school recently to try and make a vocation change after the ups and downs in the garment manufacturing she's done for 20 years but guess what's her course of study....social worker!

Her mom and I avoid ANY political discussions with her because it just leads nowhere and both sides get upset. She complained just the other day about the empty shelves, the groceries going up (especially meats) and how expensive the gas was....her mom looked at me and just shrugged her shoulders...her tiny, Democratic, shriveled brain could not make the connection. It had atrophied from years from lack of exercise and being fed only left-leaning philosophy and diatribe. :(

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden's fart inspires many :facepalm: Sorry, just had to post this to show the current state of the country :(

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Capital Police opening doors and freely letting people pass…

Sure looks like an insurrection to me :rolleyes:

Freakin‘ setup…

The leftist narrative to the released video… (with video included)

A more accurate account…

Last edited: