US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
If the father had not had the courage to confront the school board, and then because of the national and world wide viral coverage, I guarantee you the leftist deep state government scum could have and would have buried this incident. And you are mentally blind if you are one of those people that can’t see that that was the path they were on prior to the fathers school board incident.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
If the father had not had the courage to confront the school board, and then because of the national and world wide viral coverage, I guarantee you the leftist deep state government scum could have and would have buried this incident. And you are mentally blind if you are one of those people that can’t see that that was the path they were on prior to the fathers school board incident.
gender fluid = mental disorder = insanity defense = not guilty ...

case closed

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Does someone know this liberal transgender Lori Lightfoot ?

Has CNN, MSNBC, or all the other leftist so called news channels covered this mayor Lori Lightfoot email?

1635257139378.png

This Crazy Yelp Review From The New Chicago Mayor Belongs In The Hall Of Fame | Barstool Sports

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had you not seen that before?
Nope. That was VERY disturbing. The only thing I have ever seen worse then that was the video that the JCOS released and leaked out years ago of a NAMBLA parade in San Francisco, warning the military about it. I never truly though it could get worse then that.

Again, if you want to live an alternate lifestyle, fine, I don't really care. Just DON'T TRY TO FORCE FEED THAT SHIT TO ME OR MY FAMILY! The MSM would have you think that 50% of this country, or more, is LGBTQABC or 'Non-Binary'. When in reality, only a VERY SMALL
fraction is.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Nope. That was VERY disturbing. The only thing I have ever seen worse then that was the video that the JCOS released and leaked out years ago of a NAMBLA parade in San Francisco, warning the military about it. I never truly though it could get worse then that.

Again, if you want to live an alternate lifestyle, fine, I don't really care. Just DON'T TRY TO FORCE FEED THAT SHIT TO ME OR MY FAMILY! The MSM would have you think that 50% of this country, or more, is LGBTQABC or 'Non-Binary'. When in reality, only a VERY SMALL
fraction is.
back in June...

US Elections 2020+ (& Politics) :) | Page 551 | IP Cam Talk

Somewhat disturbing to me is that it appears that only, what, 600,000 views or so (YouTube is the only place they have posted this officially). I guess a lot of parents have not see this.
They, leftist, control the narrative and what shows up on the landing pages. Most people probably get their news from the landing page headlines without clicking and reading the article and MSM.
MSM would not cover this in a way that it should be covered.

Also it was exposed that the SFGMC has registered sex offenders within the ranks. Who would have guessed?

San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus: Full List of Possible Sex Offenders – Evangelical Dark Web

Last edited:
Reaction score
back in June...

US Elections 2020+ (& Politics) :) | Page 551 | IP Cam Talk

Somewhat disturbing to me is that it appears that only, what, 600,000 views or so (YouTube is the only place they have posted this officially). I guess a lot of parents have not see this.
They, leftist, control the narrative and what shows up on the landing pages. Most people probably get their news from the landing page headlines without clicking and reading the article and MSM.
MSM would not cover this in a way that it should be covered.

Also it was exposed that the SFGMC has registered sex offenders within the ranks. Who would have guessed?

San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus: Full List of Possible Sex Offenders – Evangelical Dark Web
Well, you got me in a senior moment then, my apologies. It does happen occasionally. Let me go take my Ginseng.....