US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
“We want them to go Bankrupt “

At the core of this are people who want to destroy the USA. Can you picture how our country will fall to the bottom of world leaders as our adversaries move ahead on fossil fuels?
Just another true blood communist, but at least she doesn't try to hide who and what she is!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Just another true blood communist, but at least she doesn't try to hide who and what she is!
How far left can joe go? Can he go any further? It's just insane the team he has put together. Not based on what is best for the USA, but based on Diversity, Inclusion to the extreme far left.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The video department of the Ministry of Truth doing its part for the greater good,
YouTube Hides "Dislikes" Following Mass Downvoting Of Biden Administration Videos | ZeroHedge

Remove content with dissenting opinion - check
Remove "unlikes" so that all remaining "approved" content is Great!- check
Censor anything that remotely mentions 2+2=4 or that systemic racism doesnt exist, or that Jab mandates may not be a good idea- Check

--------------------------------

YouTube has announced that it’ll be hiding public dislike counts on videos across its site, starting today, reports The Verge.

The company says the change is to keep smaller creators from being targeted by dislike attacks or harassment, and to promote “respectful interactions between viewers and creators. The dislike button will still be there, but it’ll be for private feedback, rather than public shaming.

Quite how viewer feedback in the form of a thumbs down icon represents “harassment” is anyone’s guess, but the immediate response to the announcement from many was that the Google-owned company was merely moving to protect the Biden White House from ridicule.

FD2S2S_VUAIaSLZ.jpgFD2Rf4hXEAUupe4.jpgFD2bOpCXEAkmGz7.jpg

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The video department of the Ministry of Truth doing its part for the greater good,
YouTube Hides "Dislikes" Following Mass Downvoting Of Biden Administration Videos | ZeroHedge

Remove content with dissenting opinion - check
Remove "unlikes" so that all remaining "approved" content is Great!- check
Censor anything that remotely mentions 2+2=4 or that systemic racism doesnt exist, or that Jab mandates may not be a good idea- Check

--------------------------------

YouTube has announced that it’ll be hiding public dislike counts on videos across its site, starting today, reports The Verge.

The company says the change is to keep smaller creators from being targeted by dislike attacks or harassment, and to promote “respectful interactions between viewers and creators. The dislike button will still be there, but it’ll be for private feedback, rather than public shaming.

Quite how viewer feedback in the form of a thumbs down icon represents “harassment” is anyone’s guess, but the immediate response to the announcement from many was that the Google-owned company was merely moving to protect the Biden White House from ridicule.

View attachment 108013View attachment 108014View attachment 108015
The Marxist are in Control regretfully.

It's super sad because I really love the community of YouTube, as I have a few hobbies where YouTube posters and community has been indispensable for ideas and learning. And for only $10 a month I get ad free access to the community of people that post there, and I get access to YouTubeMusic, as one of my hobbies involves music and I have instant access to any song I want to listen to.

It is the "PEOPLE" that have made what YouTube has become. Yet the marxist owners want to thought control in a way that aligns with their progressive ideological viewpoints only.

This goes against our constitution, and should come with significant consequences for any social media outlet that goes against our constitutional rights to free speech and thoughts.

Regretfully there really is no other community like youtube, they have the monopoly at this point.