US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
I agree with you, but I’m getting tired of always being in defense mode.
You might be surprised to learn we’ve been on the offense for some time now. Human traffickers continue to be shut down. Agents of Darkness are being exposed left and right, daily. Some are quietly departing from Congress. They took the offer and left by choice. Others won’t be so fortunate, and it is by their own conscious choice.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
New Law Will Install Kill Switches In All New Cars (motorious.com)

Included in the infrastructure bill, never debated and probably most who voted for it don't even know it's there. Big Brother at it's worst.
Why do they need to make it into a GD law, just make it an option when ordering a new vehicle. But, require that when said vehicle is resold the seller needs to disclose it’s on the vehicle. Depending on what the penalty was, I personally would remove it. Pretty much anything the Government touches it f**ks up, so why do we want them in our lives anymore than they already are?

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its all you're going to hear on MSM for the next 24 hours.
Dementia Bidet and the old slut Pelosi are desperate as they see themselves losing control.

More lies will be told in the next 24 hours than you can imagine. It will only serve to appease dumbfuck liberal "progressive" Democrats who have nothing else to cheer about given how piss poor their pathetic party has performed, again.
I like your thinking Bigred. Next time don’t hold back and tell us how you really feel. Lol

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OMG I hate this HOE. To even put this event in the same category as Pearl Harbor....I TRULY CANNOT SAY WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW.
View attachment 114700
I hate her also and the liberal people that fall for the bs. To equate 1/6 with Pear Harbor and 9/11 just diminishes the significance of those times in history. I hope people remember this in the mid-terms.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You might be surprised to learn we’ve been on the offense for some time now. Human traffickers continue to be shut down. Agents of Darkness are being exposed left and right, daily. Some are quietly departing from Congress. They took the offer and left by choice. Others won’t be so fortunate, and it is by their own conscious choice.
Damn, I hope your right. Because, all the people that died protecting our freedoms didn’t die for this bs we’re dealing with now.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To equate 1/6 with Pear Harbor and 9/11 just diminishes the significance of those times in history.
+1, @Paul Hacker .....
1/6 doesn't even belong in the same sentence or paragraph when mentioning significant and tragic events in our nation's history.
But when speaking to a dumbed-down, thick-headed herd of drooling sheep that couldn't pour pee out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel OR can't find their own butt with both hands, I must admit, it does make sense....they're too stupid to see the vast differences.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
People think the Civil War was bad, If it happens again it will be exponentially worse.
And the current admin has been working on (read "brain washing", "re-programming") our military since last year, weeding out the patriots, conservatives, pro 2A, anti-vaxxers. etc. so it'll be easier to get them to turn on their own countrymen in the name of "preserving democracy" here in the U.S.