David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I voted Yes to all of these:

Here are the 10 Primary ballot propositions:

Keep in mind that this is an opinion poll of Republican voters and not a policy referendum. You are not voting to make a law but merely saying YES you agree or NO you do not agree with the statement.

1.) In light of the federal government’s refusal to defend the southern border, Texas should immediately deploy the National Guard, Texas Military Forces, and necessary state law enforcement to seal the border, enforce immigration laws, and deport illegal aliens.

2.) Texas should eliminate all property taxes within ten (10) years without implementing a state income tax.

3.)
Texans should not lose their jobs, nor should students be penalized, for declining a COVID-19 vaccine.

4.) Texas schools should teach students basic knowledge and American exceptionalism and reject Critical Race Theory and other curricula that promote Marxist doctrine and encourage division based on creed, race, or economic status.

5.) Texas should enact a State Constitutional Amendment to defend the sanctity of innocent human life, created in the image of God, from fertilization until natural death.

6.) The Republican-controlled Texas Legislature should end the practice of awarding committee chairmanships to Democrats.

7.)
Texas should protect the integrity of our elections by verifying that registered voters are American citizens, restoring felony penalties and enacting civil penalties for vote fraud, and fighting any federal takeover of state elections.

8.)
Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for sex transition purposes.

9.) Texas parents and guardians should have the right to select schools, whether public or private, for their children, and the funding should follow the student.

10.) Texans affirm that our freedoms come from God and that the government should have no control over the conscience of individuals.

Reaction score
Twitter is still silencing people...

Donald Trump Jr.

Twitter shutting down @DefiantLs account which does nothing more than highlight leftist hypocrisy in their own words and with their own tweets is a new low even for them. They didn’t shut down the accounts putting out the leftist hate/hypocrisy just the one highlighting it.

https:/twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1494001245987692544

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Clintonworld-Controlled BLM Bails Out Anti-Gun Activist Charged In Shooting Of Louisville Mayoral Candidate
Sorry but if you’re a liberal Democrat and/or otherwise support Burn Loot Murder, you’re a piece of shit.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I voted Yes to all of these:

Here are the 10 Primary ballot propositions:

Keep in mind that this is an opinion poll of Republican voters and not a policy referendum. You are not voting to make a law but merely saying YES you agree or NO you do not agree with the statement.

1.) In light of the federal government’s refusal to defend the southern border, Texas should immediately deploy the National Guard, Texas Military Forces, and necessary state law enforcement to seal the border, enforce immigration laws, and deport illegal aliens.

2.) Texas should eliminate all property taxes within ten (10) years without implementing a state income tax.

3.)
Texans should not lose their jobs, nor should students be penalized, for declining a COVID-19 vaccine.

4.) Texas schools should teach students basic knowledge and American exceptionalism and reject Critical Race Theory and other curricula that promote Marxist doctrine and encourage division based on creed, race, or economic status.

5.) Texas should enact a State Constitutional Amendment to defend the sanctity of innocent human life, created in the image of God, from fertilization until natural death.

6.) The Republican-controlled Texas Legislature should end the practice of awarding committee chairmanships to Democrats.

7.)
Texas should protect the integrity of our elections by verifying that registered voters are American citizens, restoring felony penalties and enacting civil penalties for vote fraud, and fighting any federal takeover of state elections.

8.)
Texas should ban chemical castration, puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital mutilation surgery on all minor children for sex transition purposes.

9.) Texas parents and guardians should have the right to select schools, whether public or private, for their children, and the funding should follow the student.

10.) Texans affirm that our freedoms come from God and that the government should have no control over the conscience of individuals.
Me too.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know if Brandon is just plain stupid, is so compromised by the Russians/Putin or is just interested in how much money he and his family can make while he's President but look at this one -

You can bet there’s money in it for the big guy.
Screwing your best ally so Biden can line his pockets. They’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if Brandon is just plain stupid, is so compromised by the Russians/Putin or is just interested in how much money he and his family can make while he's President but look at this one -

ahhhh .. now we know what the Ukraine Russia invasion is all about .. and we'll see if this is the Devil's Price ( Putin )

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a tax lover by any means, but want to ask if this came true, how would Texas pay for the legitimate state government functions and reasonable school financing?
I had that question in mind too but after thinking about it, this would give a tax break mainly to us old guys/gals. The average home owner stays in their house less than 5 years. My question would be how would you manage this, what stops someone from fraudulently abusing this.
In our county we get a Homestead exemption and a 65 and over property tax break. Last year and the year before we paid No property taxes, so now you know how old my wife is :) I could not believe it, I called them numerous times, they said we met our tax threshold, whatever that meant. I believe it is that they take their exemption percentage off the value of your house and calculate the taxes from it. You math/numbers guys help me with this :)

I remember calling them years back and they told me wait till you are 65 you will get around 60% of your taxes.

As for the School tax ours froze at a certain % when we took the 65 and older exception. They cannot charge us more than 1.300100%, BUT if our house value goes up, which ours has almost doubled from when we bought it 10 years ago and continues to rise every year, then you will pay school taxes with the frozen % on the new value of your house. Think we paid about $150 more last year on school taxes.

Lastly, WHY are we still paying school taxes, that is my question, especially now with so many home schooling? We have not had kids in schools for decades. We are told the generation before us paid for our kids so we are paying for this generations kids. Smells like BS to me.

1645102254739.png

Our Highest expense every year is Insurance (Home Owners. Vehicle, Medical), it trumps all other expenses...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Answer, Why would those serving the Devil support anything in Israel?