US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More details and evidence on the blatant corrupt leftist FBI,DOJ, DNI, and CIA illegal attempt through lies they knew to be lies, to prevent Trump from taking office and harassing him for the next 4 years.

Newly released notes taken by high-level Department of Justice (DOJ) officials during a March 6, 2017, meeting with FBI leadership expose some of the lengths the FBI engaged in to cover up its spying on the 2016 campaign of President Donald Trump.
….
The combined efforts of Obama intelligence officials and the FBI would soon culminate in the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller, which essentially tied up Trump for the next three years. And in doing so, they ensured that little or no progress was made in bringing the actual perpetrators of the Russia hoax to justice.

——
Clown World

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
What about the 10s of thousands im sure go undiscovered

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a more deserving a-hole ==>>“The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” is canceling the taping of new episodes “until further notice” after its host exhibited COVID-19 symptoms.

"....In his tweet from April 21, Colbert said he had been “vaxxed and boosted.”.....

OK, I admit I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but riddle me this: Why in the world would I go for a third, a fourth, etc. booster when the the first 2 vaxxes and a booster didn't prevent me from getting COVID? :headbang:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a more deserving a-hole ==>>“The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” is canceling the taping of new episodes “until further notice” after its host exhibited COVID-19 symptoms.

"....In his tweet from April 21, Colbert said he had been “vaxxed and boosted.”.....

OK, I admit I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but riddle me this: Why in the world would I go for a third, a fourth, etc. booster when the the first 2 vaxxes and a booster didn't prevent me from getting COVID? :headbang:
He's Quadruple vaxxed and boosted. And of course, it's the fault of the unvaxxed.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Highways, Biways, and TransPoration are racist...
View attachment 127698
The fact that such an item exists is scary, and I damn well hope it is designed for women who cannot breast feed...but I have my doubts.
Wanna talk maladjusted, screwed-up kids? Jut wait until the kid's about 12 and show them that photo.... I feel bad for the child, not that idiot...it's too late for him. :confused:

Reaction score
https:/t.me/techno_fog/352

1652222434383.png

Techno_Fog, [09.05.22 23:51]
Today there was confirmation that Marc Elias, Robby Mook, and Bill Priestap (among others) would testify as government witnesses in the Michael Sussmann case.

Seeing lots of hand-wringing about this, but as we have reported, these guys have testified before a grand jury. This is no surprise. Their testimony is locked in. They’ll testify to Sussmann billing the Clinton Campaign, etc.

The concern at trial isn’t Durham’s witnesses - it’s that a Democrat activist will get on the jury. That’s the biggest risk to the administration of justice.

Reaction score
1652223601140.png

https:/t.me/jim_watkins/5292

Jim Watkins, [10.05.22 14:22]
[Forwarded from IET 17 ★★★ (IET 17 ★★★)]
People need to quit saying things are “distractions”

These aren’t distractions. The silent war is breaking out on to the surface in a full out WH offensive - learn to multitask

-death vaccine evidence coming out
-DoD bioweapons labs and genocide discovered in Ukraine
-Putin is wiping out the Nazis and DS
-Israel supports these Nazis
-China is going after Taiwan
-2000Mules shows irrefutable evidence of election fraud
-Sussman/Elias Perkins Coie are fooked
-Hillary, Obama, and the FBI are implicated
-Julian Assange is set to be extradited to US
-Queen is on her death bed essentially
-child groomers are being exposed at Disney/Hollywood and in the left
-Epstein/Ghislaine clients are being exposed and panicking
-Big Tech is being taken over by WHs
-Roe v Wade overturn is imminent
-elites are having their assets seized globally left and right
-Durham has the goods on everyone and keeps dropping MOABs as proof

And we’re just getting started

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

You obviously don’t follow “the science”.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Agreeing with 2 posts above, this one is a video from a guy living in Ukraine. As with the other post, no endorsement or agreement. It's a coherent story, but as of now it has no more credibility than anything coming out of the US or Russia governments, or the press. Some of his points:

• The outcome of the war is known.
  • Russia will take part of Ukraine.
  • A lot of Ukraine residents want to be part of Russia.
  • Poland will also take part of Ukraine.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
View attachment 127733

https:/t.me/jim_watkins/5292

Jim Watkins, [10.05.22 14:22]
[Forwarded from IET 17 ★★★ (IET 17 ★★★)]
People need to quit saying things are “distractions”

These aren’t distractions. The silent war is breaking out on to the surface in a full out WH offensive - learn to multitask

-death vaccine evidence coming out
-DoD bioweapons labs and genocide discovered in Ukraine
-Putin is wiping out the Nazis and DS
-Israel supports these Nazis
-China is going after Taiwan
-2000Mules shows irrefutable evidence of election fraud
-Sussman/Elias Perkins Coie are fooked
-Hillary, Obama, and the FBI are implicated
-Julian Assange is set to be extradited to US
-Queen is on her death bed essentially
-child groomers are being exposed at Disney/Hollywood and in the left
-Epstein/Ghislaine clients are being exposed and panicking
-Big Tech is being taken over by WHs
-Roe v Wade overturn is imminent
-elites are having their assets seized globally left and right
-Durham has the goods on everyone and keeps dropping MOABs as proof

And we’re just getting started
All well and good, all well and great in my book. But until there are actual imprisonment’s I’m not holding my breath.

I’d be happy with arrests.

That being said, they really need to start setting gallows up.

I account this to the Kracken in December of 202

Reaction score
Federal Judge Eviscerates Russia Collusion Hoaxer Marc Elias For Aiming To Undermine New York Elections
By: Jordan Boyd
May 10, 2022

Another federal judge slapped down top Democrat operative and prime Russia collusion hoaxer Marc Elias this week for attempting to undermine free and fair elections, this time in New York.

“This is a Hail Mary pass, the object of which is to take a long shot try at having the New York primaries conducted on district lines that the state says are unconstitutional,” U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan wrote.

In a 17-page complaint, Elias, who is infamous for using deception, lies, and money to meddle with U.S. elections and push Democrats to the top, used his law firm to ask the district court to reconsider the Democrat-drawn House maps which would likely grant the leftist party three extra seats in the 2022 midterms.

Instead of reinstating the Democrat-drawn lines rejected by the state Court of Appeals, Kaplan, who was appointed to his bench by former President Bill Clinton, shunned the Democrats for trying to erode “free, open, rational elections [and] respect for the courts.”

In the 102 years since my father, then a Ukrainian refugee, came into this country, if there were two things that he drilled into my head, they were … free, open, rational elections [and] respect for the courts,” Kaplan wrote.

“The relief that I’m being asked to give today impinges, to some degree, on the public perception of both. And I’m not going to do that.”

(more of the story at the link below)

https:/thefederalist.com/2022/05/10/federal-judge-eviscerates-russia-collusion-hoaxer-marc-elias-for-aiming-to-undermine-new-york-elections/