US Elections (& Politics) :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Somebodies ought to be ashamed of themselves. A seventeen year-old kid with real survival skills is left to take on the Antifa and BLM mobs in the absence of police and government protection of the citizenry and private property and gets charged with murder for his trouble.

I just wish I could be on his jury.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a feeling those charges against that kid will at minimum be adjusted downward. As the facts leak out its going to be damn hard to charge him with murder unless there is evidence that we're not yet seeing.
I'm sure you're right on the murder charge but there are multiple weapons charges, too. Howsomever, I read the kid's getting some help.

And then there's this:

Who's surprised?!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Democratic government sponsored racism:
"The Oregon Cares Fund provides cash grants to Black individuals, Black-owned businesses, and Black-led nonprofit organizations who have experienced financial adversity due to COVID-19. "
The Oregon Cares Fund | The Contingent

It used to be every minority got special treatment. I guess some minorities are more equal than others now. Is it that rioting undocumented shopping and mid-summer warming fires pay a dividend?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The government's primary purpose is to protect it's citizens. I'm normally not for violence, but this is becoming a cancer that will spread to the rest of the country if not handled soon. These are not protesters. They are terrorists. Civil rights do not apply.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Arresting is one thing but what happens subsequently is a whole other level on a specific group of people. Failure to comply and resistance to police often leads to serious consequences. The fact that the media clearly leaves out the indirect causes of arrest is really puzzling. It has given erratic rise to social justice chants. One has to seriously think about what actually caused the confrontation to begin with. We are not witnesses nor is the media. The media amplifies the issues, gives rise to misunderstanding and deception, and thus as a result leads to movements that lead to nowhere. The videos of certain arrests made only tell one part of the story. Everything from free education to taking drugs off the streets needs to be addressed. I don't know if either party will ever get to the bottom of this.

If people are behaved and open about themselves, pretty sure we wouldn't have to be hearing the same thing repeatedly on the media. Both elected officials and its constituents are often to blame for the mess this country is in; its not a one-sided solution; everybody needs to do their part like a community. However, welcome to reality, I really don't see this happening given the distance between the west and east coast as well serious and significant disparities among the population itself

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I guess CNN did not learn anything from Nick Sandmann.

Another millionaire in the making.

"We should beat this kid up because he is doing irresponsible things and has been pulled into an irresponsible movement that the president needs to denounce,” Jones said.

Last edited: