US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ironically there are more liberal news outlets versus conservative. What happened to Freedom of Press? Or is it Freedom of Oppression?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, let's just be generous here and admit that the 2 sample videos of Brandon's gaffes shown in the article at the bottom were magnified by non-contextual, edited videos. But that's just 2...what about the other 186 +/- that are NOT out of context?

The author attributes (excuses) the balance of his gaffes to his age! How about this: THEN IF HE'S THAT INCOHERENT AND THAT FEEBLE THEN HE SHOULD STEP DOWN!!!
C'mon, man...POTUS is a lying, thieving, crooked, degenerate pedophile.....what's the excuse there.... Creative "editing" ? :lmao:

How Republican Operatives Fabricate Biden Gaffes

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the American public is way too generous to call these "articles" when really it's just fiction from their Dear Diary fantasy. I think that Joseph Goebbels would beam with admiration what the left comes up with and how they've twisted the English language.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, let's just be generous here and admit that the 2 sample videos of Brandon's gaffes shown in the article at the bottom were magnified by non-contextual, edited videos. But that's just 2...what about the other 186 +/- that are NOT out of context?

The author attributes (excuse) the balance of his gaffes to his age! How about this: THEN IF HE'S THAT INCOHERENT AND THAT FEEBLE THEN HE SHOULD STEP DOWN!!!
C'mon, man...POTUS is a lying, thieving, crooked, degenerate pedophile.....what's the excuse there.... Creative "editing" ? :lmao:

How Republican Operatives Fabricate Biden Gaffes
Oh, .. it's not like the Democrats had no issues with creative "editing" mastery ...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When incompetency hits a whole different level
Utilities companies should be held accountable but then again, lobbyists sure know how to do business

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ironically there are more liberal news outlets versus conservative. What happened to Freedom of Press? Or is it Freedom of Oppression?

Just in time for mid-terms...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Behar: Trump Will Not Be Prosecuted — ‘There’s No Smoking Gun’

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that she has not seen a “smoking gun” during the January 6 hearings, so she believes former President Donald Trump will not be prosecuted.

Behar said, “I don’t know. I mean, you know, there was a report today in The Washington Post by, what is her name? Carol Leonnig she broke the story, and Lester Holt said it could cause a disruption in the country, and Merrick Garland said, that’s not my problem. My problem is to bring people to justice if they’re guilty. Okay, good. On the other hand, they say it’s a very high bar to prosecute a sitting president or a former president. It’s never been done before. It’s a very, very high bar. But if Merrick Garland is saying no one is above the law, then what does the high bar mean? The whole thing is very confusing, and it makes me insecure about whether this will actually happen for Trump. The high bar, yes, and he’s definitely out to prove he did something wrong, but, again, they say that we’ve never seen this before. I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin asked, “You don’t believe that he’ll be prosecuted?”

Behar said, “No, I don’t.”

Hostin said, “Even though I have been saying it for a couple of months, Joy?”

Behar said, “You know I have the highest esteem for you, my dear, and I believe you. But in my gut, I say to myself. He’s such a snake. He’ll find a way out of this.”

She continued, “When he says to the guy, Raffensperger, all I need is this many votes. That sounds bad, right?”

She added, “He could say, you know, maybe they were missing. I wanted to make sure they counted correctly. There’s

Behar: Trump Will Not Be Prosecuted -- 'There's No Smoking Gun' (breitbart.com)

Reaction score
Some rather "dedicated" thread spamming bots are currently making life miserable for anons. If 8kun admins don't figure it out soon and do something about it, their platform becomes useless. This is interesting timing, as more and more US citizens are waking up to reality. They are seriously worried over at the Deep State / Dimocraps / cabal / Satanist team.