US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Christina Bobb (Trump's attorney) talks with Laura Ingraham about the raid
Attorney for former President Donald Trump Christina Bobb says Garland does not have 'solid ground' for backing FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago, and says claims the FBI was searching for 'nuclear materials' are aimed at using fear to 'terrify the American public.'

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hate watching stuff like this, what to do? I get ads all the time about investing in Gold claiming a future collapse of our banking system. With everything going on in the world, it just no longer seems like a dream/nightmare...

Hi @David L

I suspect something funny on various youtubers ..

Notice Graham Stephan just did a similar video ...

1660325606822.png

1660325634799.png

suspect someone is paying these Youtubers for this content or they are copying each other ...

imho there are much better channels to watch for this topic of China which do not pump crypto / cold / silver ..

Here are a few I really like:

Lei's Real Talk

China Update

China Insights ( like the videos showing me what is going on .. )

also Joe Blogs .. often covers China as well ..

Then there were the 2 who motorbiked in China ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was just thinking about the video cameras at Mar-a-Lago watching the FBI do their panty raid. If the FBI was there for 9 hours, that would be a lot of video to pour over. They would have to download the 9 hours of video from each camera and go over every second of it. That would take some man hours. Plus the coordinating of the agents passing in front of one camera to another. So I would not expect anything too soon.
Crowd Source that job and you'll quickly get hits ..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Search warrant shows Trump under investigation for potential obstruction of justice, Espionage Act violations,

Search warrant shows Trump under investigation for potential obstruction of justice, Espionage Act violations, Politico reported

Insider Paper on Twitter: "BREAKING Search warrant shows Trump under investigation for potential obstruction of justice, Espionage Act violations, Politico reported" / Twitter

My comment: What is going on is so obvious that even Stevie Wonder can see it.
Absolute proof they didn't beat him in 2020 like they said they did.

They'd be begging him to run again so we'd make the same mistake twice.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I really think this is about him having docs that clearly implicate the FBI AND Others in the whole Crossfire Hurricane Russia hoax which has been categorically proven to be false and an attempt to bring down a sitting President. That and they are beginning to see he may just win in 2024 if he were to run. They're scared shitless.

They will stop at nothing.
They will have him indicted by a Kangaroo DC grand Jury, arrest him and try to get a conviction.

And IF they pull this all off, the country is truly, not just metaphorically, Lost.

They are playing for keeps just like they did in 1963

----
Appended:
I also think Jan 6 ties into it. Its all the same thing. Jan 6 was merely a continuum of the Russia hoax and stolen election. It WAS and IS still all about defeating Trump and the roughly 50% of the population who understand whats going on and whats at stake.
Trump was right when he said "In reality they're not after me. They are after you. I'm just in the way."

Last edited: