US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube is a sh!t platform in attempt to mislead, misinform, exploit, and tamper with the human psyche. And you know what....extreme liberals who think everything needs to be changed, and when I say everything....I mean everything, embrace the YouTube Platform "bigly" Where do you think all the votes are coming from? From YouTube to Tiktok to P0rnhub funded by the extreme left ;) And there's no doubt about it at all. Fine hypocrisy at its best from the left

They've been doing it for years, they're just not trying to hide it anymore

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Alarming Details Emerge About The Unit In Charge Of The Mar-A-Lago Raid

The FBI unit at the center of the raid at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate has been the subject of much scrutiny over the past several days. In fact, CBS News reported that law enforcement officials are being warned of an increased threat of violence due to such strong opinions about what went down at the residence of the former POTUS. Meanwhile, since the raid, many people have spoken out that the search was unwarranted — despite a court-ordered search warrant having been issued. A new poll also revealed some interesting statistics about how Americans are feeling about the raid.

Trump himself declared on his social media site Truth Social, "There is no way to justify the unannounced RAID of Mar-a-Lago, the home of the 45th President of the United States." And now, new details about the FBI unit involved in the headline-stealing incident are emerging.

As the New York Post reports, the division in charge of the raid is being investigated by Special Counsel John Durham over alleged "abuses of power and political bias" stemming from the Russia investigation from the 2016 election that looked into Trump's alleged collusion with the country. Journalist Paul Sperry originally shared this finding via RealClearInvestigations. And what he reports about the unit is nothing short of alarming.

The New Report Offers Scathing Details Of Potential Conflicts Of Interest

Paul Sperry reports that the head of the discredited Russia investigation, Peter Strzok, is no longer at the FBI. However, several agents involved underneath him are still there, including one person, Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten, who is a key player in the fate of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, with Auten having allegedly downplayed potentially-incendiary findings.

Alarming Details Emerge About The Unit In Charge Of The Mar-A-Lago Raid (msn.com)

My comment: Hard to believe this story is from the MSM.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
That's his IQ he's gesturing...."ZERO"....what an idiot..... and what a hair-sniffing, Constitution-shredding, Depends-soiling, crooked, lying, perverted dick.
Given a choice to meet him or stand waist-deep in dog shit for 8 hours my choice would be the latter.
He ain't my POTUS...never has been. :mad:
Don't hold back Tony!

Reaction score
An anon explains why they push their false accusations onto us (projection):

Anon knows EXACTLY why the Democrat Party AND their propaganda arm msm fake news AND their shills always always always implement logic that smears and accuses their 'opponents' of wrongdoing where the burden of proof is on the accused to SPEND TIME explaining and describing how they are innocent, with the accuser as judge, jury and executioner, where if the accused does not 'disprove' the accusation, or 'dissuade' the accuser from continuing on with their own accusation, then the accused are in their own system 'proved' guilty.

COMMUNIST LOGIC 'INVERTS' THE CORE TENET OF A FREE SOCIETY OF INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, INTO A MASTER SLAVE SOCIETY OF GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well of course the libbies want to keep people on their plantation. How else can you control people. The more freebees and goodies handed out the more likely you'll want to stay on their plantation and vote for them. Own nothing and be happy, right? That is the master-slave model used by the libbies.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Something Is Looming Geopolitically, And We Better Start Taking It Seriously

Something Is Looming Geopolitically, And We Better Start Taking It Seriously | ZeroHedge

As a result of western governments’ taking collective action under the auspices of a ‘climate change’ agenda, we are on the cusp of something happening with ramifications that no one has ever seen before.
Western governments’, specifically western Europe, North America (U.S-Canada) and Australia/New Zealand, are intentionally trying to lower economic activity to meet the intentional drop in energy production.

This is the core consequence of the Build Back Better agenda as promoted by the World Economic Forum.

Anyone who says there is a reference point to determine both the short-term and long-term consequences is lying. There is no precedent for nations’ collectively and intentionally trying to reduce economic activity.
Hiding behind the false justification that current inflation is driven by too much demand, central banks in Europe, the Bank of England, Bank of Canada and U.S. federal reserve are raising interest rates. The outcome we are currently feeling is an intentional economic contraction and global recession.

There is no precedent for this.
Never before in the history of industrialized nations has any government intentionally tried to lower its economic activity. It has never been done with intent before because within the contraction nations get more poor, people suffer.

Not only has no single nation ever tried to intentionally shrink its wealth, but there is no precedent whatsoever for an alliance of nations to join together with the same purpose. While this might seem like an academic economic modeling exercise, unfortunately it is very real. What I am describing is happening right now, and we had better start talking about it before the unforeseen consequences start to become a crisis.

In North America (U.S-Canada), Europe and Australia, there will continue to be massive increases in food prices as a result of the collapse in energy production. Beyond the western nations there will be food shortages as a result of lowered harvest yields and less industrial food production. This is not controversial.
It is also not controversial that regions with harsh winter climates are going to be paying much more for scarce heating resources.

That being accepted, what happens geopolitically, even militarily, when the entire global economy starts to feel the impacts from western nation economic contraction on a scale -created by collective action- that has never been seen before.
I have no idea what that big picture consequence looks like, but whatever “that” is, will be happening at the same time as people everywhere will be more desperate as an outcome of their economic position. I don’t have the answers, but I sure as hell can see the problem coming.

Political leadership in the aforementioned western nations are seemingly, perhaps intentionally, keeping people distracted with domestic shiny things to occupy time. However, someone needs to start talking about, and seriously challenging, the big picture consequence of this Build Back Better future, before it’s too late.

more here

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
She’s certainly doubling down.

Her and her Daddy are creatures of the swamp. Don’t want to see the status quo of raping the country for their personal gain to be upset.

This is the core of TDS and the core of the country’s demise.

Like he says, “They’re after you, I’m just in the way”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
FBI Unit Leading Mar-a-Lago Probe Earlier Ran Discredited Trump-Russia Investigation

FBI Unit Leading Mar-a-Lago Probe Earlier Ran Discredited Trump-Russia Investigation

The FBI division overseeing the investigation of former President Trump's handling of classified material at his Mar-a-Lago residence is also a focus of Special Counsel John Durham's investigation of the bureau's alleged abuses of power and political bias during its years-long Russiagate probe of Trump.

Patrick Henry College

Brian Auten: Discredited over Carter Page spy warrants but still handling sensitive cases.
Patrick Henry College

The FBI's nine-hour, 30-agent raid of the former president's Florida estate is part of a counterintelligence case run out of Washington – not Miami, as has been widely reported – according to FBI case documents and sources with knowledge of the matter. The bureau's counterintelligence division led the 2016-2017 Russia "collusion" investigation of Trump, codenamed "Crossfire Hurricane."

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Go ahead and call the 66.3% Wyomings who voted against you as "VERY SICK" while you are at it.
Just ask Hillary what happened in 2016 when she said half of Trump's supporters belonged in a "basket of deplorables" and were "....racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic".
Maybe now Liz will pen a book like Hillary's "What Happened" but instead entitle it "What Happened.....Deja Vu All Over Again" ! :lmao: :screwy: :smash:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The left rants constantly for over 2 years to get jabbed, get boosted 2X, 3X, ad nauseam.....but now, as inflation hits they'll stop paying and insurers will raise premiums ==>>
Biden administration prepares to shift COVID vaccine costs to insurers

Excerpt:

"Larry Levitt, executive vice president for health policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation, said insurers that have to start paying for the vaccines will likely be raising premiums."

Reaction score
https:/t.me/dailyrealtimenews/9989

1661029145645.png

RealTimeNews™, [20.08.22 13:25]
[Forwarded from ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter (Pepe Lives Matter)]
[ Video ]
Kari Lake issues a challenge to Katie Hobbs:
"It looks like my radical opponent Katie Hobbs is going to take a page out of Joe Biden's playbook and campaign from her basement…
Debate me.
You name the time.
You name the place.
To make things easier for you I'll allow you to choose the moderator.
Hell, I'll even let you write the questions.
This is your opportunity to prove to the people of Arizona that you actually have a tiny sliver of respect for them…
I don't think you'll do it.
I think you are a coward.
Prove me wrong."
Savage.

https:/twitter.com/KariLake/status/1561034478629167104?s=19