US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hire more hot teachers…that should do the trick…aah good times

Lord, I had a 12 year old's crush on Ms. Poole....she was so hot (circa 1961) with her beehive hairdoo.
In the Fox video it states standards for teachers are being lowered to help mitigate the teacher shortage....HAH! If they are lowered any further our first graders will be teaching THEM the alphabet, the days of the week, counting to 10 and in the advanced curriculum, how to tie their own shoes! :confused:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
12 year olds and pre-puberty do not go hand in hand in the same sentence :rofl:

I had a crush on my 3rd grade teacher, even had alone with her when I got to school late due to a doctor's appointment. She was paper macheing a dragon for Chinese New Year's while all the other students were in the playground enjoying recess. :rofl:
She had me helping her out by squeezing Elmer's glue on Newspaper scraps. If only recess went on a little longer. :rofl:

I credit her for making me a man ;)

I even remember when she asked me to sit next to her on the last field trip of the school year. I vividly remember what she was wearing. My heart was beating fast and when I say fast, I mean fast. She was the Britney Spears of the school and I became teacher's pet for the remaining part of that year.

1661255799825.png

Lord, I had a 12 year old's crush on Ms. Poole....she was so hot (circa 1961) with her beehive hairdoo.
In the Fox video it states standards for teachers are being lowered to help mitigate the teacher shortage....HAH! If they are lowered any further our first graders will be teaching THEM the alphabet, the days of the week, counting to 10 and in the advanced curriculum, how to tie their own shoes! :confused:

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Who says it’s not already like that? After all, how many advertisements do you see on TV now like that ABC Mouse where the child basically teaches themselves? The child always goes into school and shocks the teacher with how well they are reading. I don’t think it’s necessarily shock; I think the teacher is just pissed that the child is soon to pass their level of intelligence.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Left: The left left America. The left never embraced America. They gave up on America...abandoned America.
Right: The right was right about America. All things go in the right direction when the chief commander is right. ;)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Sources: GSA Packed Boxes of Documents Trump Brought to Mar-a-Lago, Not Trump Political Staffers

Sources close to former President Donald Trump have confirmed to Breitbart News that the General Services Administration (GSA) packed the boxes of documents he took with him to Mar-a-Lago, not political staffers.

Shortly after the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago this month, reportedly to reclaim documents Donald Trump had taken from the White House in January 2021, journalist David Martosko announced that a source close to the former president confirmed the documents were boxed by government staffers in the GSA, not Trump’s own staffers.

“A person very close to Donald Trump tells me it’s indeed true what’s being bandied about Twitter — that the @USGSA, not Trump or anyone working for him in the White House, packed the boxes that the FBI took in Monday’s raid. If that’s true, it scrambles the omelet a bit,” Martosko announced.

On Monday, after Trump had formally requested an independent review of the documents seized by the FBI during the raid, a source close to the former president confirmed to Breitbart News the veracity of Martosko’s claims and that the GSA indeed packed the documents prior to Joe Biden assuming the presidency.

Sources: GSA Packed Boxes of Documents Trump Brought to Mar-a-Lago (breitbart.com)

Comment from another forum:

That’s the way it is supposed to be done!
I’ve worked with the GSA re records retention, preservation and shipping.
Got great cooperation and some of those records helped save the taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars in government litigation cases/costs.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden White House Facilitated DOJ Criminal Probe Against Trump

The Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to instigate the criminal probe into alleged mishandling of documents, allowing the FBI to review evidence obtained from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminating the 45th president's claims to executive privilege, according to contemporaneous government documents reviewed by Just The News.

Biden White House facilitated DOJ's criminal probe against Trump, scuttled privilege claims: memos | Just The News

My comment: What an arsehole Joe Biden is.

And this:
“Biden’s legal counsel claimed to a grand jury that Trump’s executive privilege was null and void”

Can he unilaterally make President Trumps executive privilege null and void?

Reaction score
My comment: What an arsehole Joe Biden is.
110% AGREED.
And this:
“Biden’s legal counsel claimed to a grand jury that Trump’s executive privilege was null and void”

Can he unilaterally make President Trumps executive privilege null and void?
No, he cannot. Trump was President when the boxes were packed.
The boxes departed when he departed. His executive privilege remains.
You cannot separate the man from his legitimate history, no matter what Brandon thinks.