US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Last night I was taking my 12 year old daughter to Karate class, when this pickup passed us with two flags waving out of the back. One was, 'Trump and Pence, 2020, Tired of the Bullshit!' and the other was a MIA/POW flag. All of a sudden this little white SUV comes speeding by us weaving and honking their horn. Then my daughter said, 'Dad look, they are giving the finger to the pickup driver!' Sure enough, this stupid liberal, just about hit me whipping in front of me to that he could pull up next to the pickup and give his one finger salute to the driver. Imagine what it is going to be like when President Trump wins another 4 years......

Reaction score
Jane Fonda, she should have been shot off the commie AA gun she posed on pretending to shoot down US aircraft/pilots.

The POS traitor naturally roots for Biden and against America.
And I would not expect anything less of her. Yes, I wish they would have done horrible, unspeakable things to her, then offed her. We would have been better off without her years of putrid hate for this country and our Military.

Reaction score
I am confused. You have been a member since 2015 and never found an issue to post about, never had anything to contribute to this forum, until now. And your first post is leftist drivel? SMH

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
2020 has one more thing up people's sleeves

And it is this,

The peace deals in the middle east have really alleviate any concern for this, but today's was Putin's birthday and this is how his day was embraced,

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I couldn't even make it through the 1st list there were so many debunked items.

I guess I'm not surprised, coming from a website called whynot45....

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Those certainly are the left's talking points. Good job posting a comprehensive list of the lies we've been reading about for four years. Here's hoping you'll do better with your second post. On a side note, I've already lost count of the lies Kamala has already told during the VP debate which is still ongoing.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Funny how the debate clearly goes to the Trump guy when they're allowed to complete an answer. The Pelosi biographer moderator still framed all her questions to try to make Trump look bad and tried to cut Pence off a few times to save a drowning Harris.

Chris Wallace's debacle stinks even worse now.