IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where can watch the voting live data?
good luck to Trump or Joe.:D
I am probably going to watch here:

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
America's nightmare ends today. Goodbye Trump & his corrupt family. Democracy will be safe again. Trump on the other hand will find his rightful place as a footnote in the dustbin of history.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
America's nightmare ends today. Goodbye Trump & his corrupt family. Democracy will be safe again. Trump on the other hand will find his rightful place as a footnote in the dustbin of history.
Hahaha, we All here know you are delusional but I think you forgot to take your Meds again. May want to borrow some Meds from Biden, though it did not help him. Three Strikes He Is OUT!!! Hahaha, what a loser...

TRUMP 2020-2024!!! Yeah Baby!!!

lodeon1337

n3wb
Reaction score
I hope Americans choose wisely. Fear, hatred, guns and lies are not good advisors for a peaceful life together. All the best America.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Americans choose wisely. Fear, hatred, guns and lies are not good advisors for a peaceful life together. All the best America.
Thank You.

Fear is not from God
Hatred of Trump will continue after he is re-elected
Guns are for the "Peaceful Protest", Domestic Terrorism.
Lies will continue on Social Media/News Media until they are sued/held accountable for defamation.
Peace will only come when the Truth is back in our Education System.

False
Expectations
Appearing
Real

Last edited:

Soxfan23

n3wb
Reaction score
Hahaha, we All here know you are delusional but I think you forgot to take your Meds again. May want to borrow some Meds from Biden, though it did not help him. Three Strikes He Is OUT!!! Hahaha, what a loser...

TRUMP 2020-2024!!! Yeah Baby!!!
Can you provide me a source that says Biden is on medication? Thank you.