Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions, the 2nd grade teacher will pick what the gender of the baby will be. :p
I already have arrangements (long before he was born) for my SON to be homeschooled by a close friend of mine. These arrangements will keep HIM away from the depraved minds in the public system that push that crap or think it’s funny or trendy to trounce parents’ authority and confuse the child.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Data Shows Number Of Low-Income Audits Could Triple As IRS Grows

*How much you want to bet that those with an “R” beside their name get audited 10 to 1?
——

“My rough estimate shows that returning to the 2010 audit levels for all income groups would only generate a little over 20 percent of the bills’ estimated enforcement revenues in 2031,” she said.

In her commentary on the Heritage Foundation’s website Aug. 12, Greszler wrote the numbers don’t add up using 2019 data either without the lower- and middle-class.

Even increasing recent audit rates 30-fold for taxpayers making over $400,000—including 100 percent audit rates on taxpayers with incomes over $10 million—still would fall more than 20 percent short of raising the estimated $35.3 billion in new revenues by 2031, she wrote.

So it stands to reason that taxpayers can expect audit rates more like those about a decade ago.

GAO statistics show a larger number of audits in 2010 for taxpayers in the $0-$24,999 tax bracket than the high wealth households. About 579,000 audits were performed on the lowest tax bracket in 2010, compared to 197,000 in 2019.

Yet for the wealthy, high wealth audits of $10 million or more stood at 2,800 in 2010, dipping to 1,000 in 2019.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When I went to visit my Mom in Memory Care I saw this look thousands of times in the patients there.
If you tried to use a video like this of anyone signing a legal document it would Never hold up in any court.
This is pure Elder Abuse and is criminal IMO...they should all be arrested taking advantage of his state of mind...

1660861022209.png

Last edited:

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Massive, systemic fraud discovered in NY voter rolls

"The infrastructure, dubbed the Spiral Algorithm, allegedly allows for the undetectable “track[ing] and extraction of every registration based on their character to assign votes when needed.” Per the petition found in The Pit Book, the official vote count certified by the Secretary of State for the 2020 election showed 8,690,614 votes. However, “those votes do not match the number of voters who voted (8,418, 179) nor does it match the number of votes from the New York State precincts, 8,627,153 with a minimum discrepancy of 272,435 votes, contrary to Election Laws 17-126 and 17-136.” Hornik explained:
“When you have a discrepancy like this, it brings up questions. So, then you need to have voters, real or not, in the voter rolls with a name and address, date of birth, and a State Board of Elections ID (SBOEID) number to match those fake votes to.”
Hornik said it would be “an extremely cumbersome process to manually assign those votes,” so someone developed a layered code hidden in the rolls to manage and hide the assigned registrations quickly and efficiently without a trace. With those findings, the group filed a May 9, 2022, petition served to Attorney General Letitia James calling for the decertification of the 2020 election. "

"This document concludes that “38 percent of the NYS Senators and Assembly members allegedly elected in 2020 CAN NOT PROVE THEY WON, as well as 41 percent of U.S. Congressional Representatives from N.Y. The number of votes in their election districts assigned to invalid/illegal registrations in the voter rolls OUTSTRIPS their margins of victory, making the assignment of a clear winner impossible.” As previously mentioned, the investigation found that over 750,000 votes identified in the voter rolls were allegedly illegal or invalid."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ex-CIA Chief Who Called GOP Most ‘Dangerous’ Force On Earth Is On Board Of Left-Wing Misinformation Group

Ex-CIA Chief Who Called GOP Dangerous Is On Misinfo Board

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden, who led the National Security Agency (NSA) during the worst intelligence failure of the 21st century on 9/11, has some thoughts about extremism.

Last week, U.S. National Editor of the Financial Times Edward Luce fired off a tweet declaring Republicans the most dangerous political force to threaten the world in recent memory.

“I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career,” Luce wrote. “Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close.”
Hayden quoted the post with his approval, saying, “I agree. And I was the CIA Director.”

Hayden, who just more than a decade ago was authorizing drone strikes to gun down violent extremists, is currently on the advisory board of a left-wing misinformation group that brands itself as a disinformation watchdog.

NewsGuard is a popular pro-censorship browser extension that’s being deployed in schools to indoctrinate students on acceptable news sources.

Hayden was also among the more than 50 former intelligence officials who signed a joint letter published with Politico to dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation in October 2020 despite early confirmation of the computer’s legitimacy. Even after Politico conceded the laptop’s authenticity 11 months later, Hayden doubled down on the false claim that its contents are instruments of a Russian disinformation campaign.

The erroneous assertions, however, appear to be guiding the credibility ratings NewsGuard force-feeds to K-12 classrooms. The media group continues to score legacy news outlets that botched the Hunter Biden story, including Politico, NPR, and the New York Times, with 100 percent accuracy. Outlets that got the story right, on the other hand, such as the New York Post and The Federalist, are rated with scores of 69.5 and 12.5 out of 100, respectively.

Reaction score
Ex-CIA Chief Who Called GOP Most ‘Dangerous’ Force On Earth Is On Board Of Left-Wing Misinformation Group

Ex-CIA Chief Who Called GOP Dangerous Is On Misinfo Board

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden, who led the National Security Agency (NSA) during the worst intelligence failure of the 21st century on 9/11, has some thoughts about extremism.

Last week, U.S. National Editor of the Financial Times Edward Luce fired off a tweet declaring Republicans the most dangerous political force to threaten the world in recent memory.

“I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career,” Luce wrote. “Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close.”
Hayden quoted the post with his approval, saying, “I agree. And I was the CIA Director.”

Hayden, who just more than a decade ago was authorizing drone strikes to gun down violent extremists, is currently on the advisory board of a left-wing misinformation group that brands itself as a disinformation watchdog.

NewsGuard is a popular pro-censorship browser extension that’s being deployed in schools to indoctrinate students on acceptable news sources.

Hayden was also among the more than 50 former intelligence officials who signed a joint letter published with Politico to dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation in October 2020 despite early confirmation of the computer’s legitimacy. Even after Politico conceded the laptop’s authenticity 11 months later, Hayden doubled down on the false claim that its contents are instruments of a Russian disinformation campaign.

The erroneous assertions, however, appear to be guiding the credibility ratings NewsGuard force-feeds to K-12 classrooms. The media group continues to score legacy news outlets that botched the Hunter Biden story, including Politico, NPR, and the New York Times, with 100 percent accuracy. Outlets that got the story right, on the other hand, such as the New York Post and The Federalist, are rated with scores of 69.5 and 12.5 out of 100, respectively.
He's also mentally disabled, having endured a few strokes/events.
Anything he says or writes is immediately suspect.

Reaction score
Same corrupt magistrate judge. Whooda guessed?

A Florida judge Thursday ordered some of the documents related to the
FBI's raid on former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate to be unsealed.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart said the affidavit should not be entirely sealed. The federal government has one week to submit the proposed redactions, which Reinhart will review, Fox News reported. The judge will decide at that point if he wants to make his own redactions.

Reinhart, who approved the original warrant for the FBI's raid last week, also stated that if the media or the government object to his proposed redactions, they are able to file an appeal.

The government argued that unsealing the affidavit would "provide a roadmap" of the ongoing investigation. Prosecutor Jay Bratt said the country is in a "volatile" state and releasing the names of those involved in the probe may "chill" other witnesses.

"This is not a precedent we want to set," he stated.

https:/justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/judge-orders-part-trump-raid-documents-unsealed

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I already have arrangements (long before he was born) for my SON to be homeschooled by a close friend of mine. These arrangements will keep HIM away from the depraved minds in the public system that push that crap or think it’s funny or trendy to trounce parents’ authority and confuse the child.
I applaud you sir for choosing that route for your son's education. He will go far in life from his home schooling experience. :headbang: