US Elections (& Politics) :)

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Simple fact is the GOP is failing. Until they start playing the game like demotards, they will continue to lose. The GOP has not worked the system like the demons have. The GOP has not groomed candidates in lower political races like the demons have. The GOP has actually started getting the minority votes, but they have not worked hard enough to secure more.
The demontards don’t even have to cheat at this point. The GOP battle plans are just pathetic to say the least. Look at this runoff in GA.
The demons inundated the television and radio with ads featuring white people claiming why they wouldn’t vote for Walker. I mean, come on; warlock is one of the most racist people in congress. He stated the desire to not fund white farmers, only minorities. He agreed with Harris that Covid treatments should go to minorities first and exclude whites. The most outrageous fact is that get “preached a sermon” screaming that america should repent of its whiteness.
This is what I mean by saying they don’t have to cheat anymore. They’ve perfected the methods of getting people to forget the economic and social failures of their party. Until the GOP starts working like the demons, they will never be truly successful again. I am truly surprised that they managed to secure the majority in the house.
Agreement...rare, but agreement nonetheless.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, this sounds a bit like going through "sex reassignment surgery", something irreversible that you might regret later.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, this sounds a bit like going through "sex reassignment surgery", something irreversible that you might regret later.

Heck, I will pay for their Vasectomies, Stupid stops with them and is not passed on...

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Simple fact is the GOP is failing. Until they start playing the game like demotards, they will continue to lose. The GOP has not worked the system like the demons have. The GOP has not groomed candidates in lower political races like the demons have. The GOP has actually started getting the minority votes, but they have not worked hard enough to secure more.
The demontards don’t even have to cheat at this point. The GOP battle plans are just pathetic to say the least. Look at this runoff in GA.
The demons inundated the television and radio with ads featuring white people claiming why they wouldn’t vote for Walker. I mean, come on; warlock is one of the most racist people in congress. He stated the desire to not fund white farmers, only minorities. He agreed with Harris that Covid treatments should go to minorities first and exclude whites. The most outrageous fact is that get “preached a sermon” screaming that america should repent of its whiteness.
This is what I mean by saying they don’t have to cheat anymore. They’ve perfected the methods of getting people to forget the economic and social failures of their party. Until the GOP starts working like the demons, they will never be truly successful again. I am truly surprised that they managed to secure the majority in the house.
I can understand how a group of people become corrupt, but I cannot understand how so many people (some that have had good reputations earned over a lifetime) have succumbed to the will of the left, which is totally corrupt. Bill Barr, for example. President Trump appointed him yet he actively worked against the truth in Russiagate and doubtlessly on other things as well. Remember when Trump was considering Wray for FBI - all of the talking heads on Fox were singing his praises. Now look at him - dodging questions about Jan. 6 and leaving a congressional hearing early to 'catch a flight' on his taxpayer funded private jet to fly him to his long vacation weekend. WTF. All the while the US government is holding people in solitary confinement for over two years for the damnable crime of walking through "the People's House". I dunno, maybe I've lived too long (65 didn't use to be that old, but I digress). All I can say is this: all of these fools that vote democrat (regarless of what they say they believe) will eventually find themselves under authoritarian rule, regardless of what label they apply to it - like "Democracy". If you've ever worked on an old, rusted truck or something like that, when you've tried to get a rusted nut off and all of a sudden it breaks free and starts turning easily - for a split second there's elation - like "alright I won!". Then a split second later you realize that the bolt has broken and now you're boned. That's how the people who vote democrat are now. It will be a relatively short time before they realize they've voted us all into permanent servitude for the ruling elite WITH NO ALTERNATIVE. See: China

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I can understand how a group of people become corrupt, but I cannot understand how so many people (some that have had good reputations earned over a lifetime) have succumbed to the will of the left, which is totally corrupt. Bill Barr, for example. President Trump appointed him yet he actively worked against the truth in Russiagate and doubtlessly on other things as well. Remember when Trump was considering Wray for FBI - all of the talking heads on Fox were singing his praises. Now look at him - dodging questions about Jan. 6 and leaving a congressional hearing early to 'catch a flight' on his taxpayer funded private jet to fly him to his long vacation weekend. WTF. All the while the US government is holding people in solitary confinement for over two years for the damnable crime of walking through "the People's House". I dunno, maybe I've lived too long (65 didn't use to be that old, but I digress). All I can say is this: all of these fools that vote democrat (regarless of what they say they believe) will eventually find themselves under authoritarian rule, regardless of what label they apply to it - like "Democracy". If you've ever worked on an old, rusted truck or something like that, when you've tried to get a rusted nut off and all of a sudden it breaks free and starts turning easily - for a split second there's elation - like "alright I won!". Then a split second later you realize that the bolt has broken and now you're boned. That's how the people who vote democrat are now. It will be a relatively short time before they realize they've voted themselves into permanent servitude for the ruling elite WITH NO ALTERNATIVE. See: China
Well said...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You've got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!

Seriously, it's become difficult to be surprised by anything potato and his fumblers do...anything at all. Hell, I doubt potato ever knew about it and if he did, he forgot it 30 seconds later. GD disgusting.

Reaction score
Yeap, exactly. Commander in Chief, my ass. I truly, deeply mean this. HEY JOE GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU POS! A US citizen that shit all over our way of life, BROKE RUSSIAN LAW and THIS is what you picked not because it is right, but because IT IS BLACK AND A FREAK'N CARPET CLEANER!
BIDEN IS THE BIGGEST POS TO HAVE EVER sat in the oval office. IMO and DGAF if anyone disagrees.
1670517377084.png

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^^ Well said sir. Now this POS will come back to this country and continue bashing it. Meanwhile someone who loved his country enough to serve continues getting screwed. Great prioritization by this bastardized administration. All this just to get the votes of a specific crowd. Can’t say I’m surprised anymore.